TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

After 90ish games of watching the sixers this year I still have no idea what kind of team they are lmao.

I'll take it tho. Embiid was a monster last night.

That’s the best game I’ve seen them play I think. Good timing but not confident that happens regularly if we advance. Embid was great, Maxey was a killer. Harris played well and rebounded well. Harden was efficient. Defense was on point. House looked good off the bench for some active defense. Like I said, everything went well. They better close out in Philly. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

That’s the best game I’ve seen them play I think. Good timing but not confident that happens regularly if we advance. Embid was great, Maxey was a killer. Harris played well and rebounded well. Harden was efficient. Defense was on point. House looked good off the bench for some active defense. Like I said, everything went well. They better close out in Philly. 

Definitely was the best I've seen too. House killed it in his limited minutes. Hopefully they give him another shot tomorrow. That's the energy we need off the bench. 

Harris was gonna have a huge game if it wasn't for this stupid fouls early. Still played a big role and our boy Maxey was clutch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

If he coaches like that again for game 6 im gonna have to stop calling him glenn rivers ngl.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

If he coaches like that again for game 6 im gonna have to stop calling him glenn rivers ngl.

I hate Doc. He’s lucky he’s going against a 34 year old coach and not the usual Eastern conference guys that run circles around him. A little questionable he left Jo and Harden in a while. And then put Shake in who just throws the ball out of bounds trying to close out the game. 

59 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I hate Doc. He’s lucky he’s going against a 34 year old coach and not the usual Eastern conference guys that run circles around him. A little questionable he left Jo and Harden in a while. And then put Shake in who just throws the ball out of bounds trying to close out the game. 

The ending to that game was insane. "Hey guys let's show you how to F up in every single way!" 

My wife didn't even know a backcourt violation was a thing lol. We've had season tickets since okafor. We don't get to every single game but the ones we have been to I can't recall there ever being one. We get to like 50-60% of the regular season ones. Playoffs we go to every single one unless it's an emergency. If there was one it was probably awhile ago

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

disgusting

Took a **** in the 4th. Exactly where you can’t. 

Melton played 20 some minutes and 0 points. How? Harden passing up 4 ft shots, Harris disappearing offensively, 13 pts in the 4th quarter! Awful bro. 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Took a **** in the 4th. Exactly where you can’t. 

Melton played 20 some minutes and 0 points. How? Harden passing up 4 ft shots, Harris disappearing offensively, 13 pts in the 4th quarter! Awful bro. 

Well as things stand. either the 6ers are gonna win by 30 points on sunday, or blow a 30 point lead and lose by 12.