TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Dream scenario. Jon Dorenbos comes in , in jorts and his jersey holding a football and sits the two of guys down and talks to us about the importance of taking the higher road and solutions Jon likes to take for cooling off. Then he takes me and the car salesman out into the parking lot of the dealership and we play catch and all hug it out after a couple flag patterns for TD's thrown from Jon. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Only thing that can get me mad is terrible driving. In Florida it's really awful. You get fools driving like maniacs putting you seconds from death for no apparent reason. And some of them have "baby on board" stickers like what are you doing... and others zoom by with cars falling apart with dents like theyre proud of their awful driving. 

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Only thing that can get me mad is terrible driving. In Florida it's really awful. You get fools driving like maniacs putting you seconds from death for no apparent reason. And some of them have "baby on board" stickers like what are you doing... and others zoom by with cars falling apart with dents like theyre proud of their awful driving. 

Yeah looking back on, driving in Florida is pretty terrible, there were so many freaks on the road. Yeah i barely drove when i was there, i would even have other people drive my car cause it sucked so bad. Crazy Puerto Rican's and Haitians, drunk-mammosa every day for brunch soccer moms, and New York transplants who are driving with zero regard for life just to get to the drive through of a Steak and Shake or a Checkers or into a Publix lmao like "wutt". 

Edited by Bednarik60

40 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Taet starting to die down again. What are all my bros doing this weekend? Going to any waffle houses at 3 am?

I wish..just house/dog sitting 

They have a nice pizza stone, so I think we're gonna make homemade stuffed crust pizza...TBD on toppings

speaking of topplings, has anyone had apple slices on a burger and/or pizza?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Speaking of topplings, has anyone had apple slices on a burger and/or pizza?

No but i have had pineapple, chutney and relish/jam on burgers i could see Apple working  on a burger if you sauted with some salt and garlic or onions and brown them a little bit. 

Same for pizza, if you like pineapple. 

Its just a play on sweet/savory, as long as you load up on a savory component or components the sweet will play well. 

6 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

About to head off to do my first Tough Mudder - 10.3 miles, 27 obstacles.  This should be fun!

Good luck bro, show them whats up! Your going to be cleaning mud off your self/inside your self for the next 2 months lol. Let us know how it goes. 

Watch, olander is there spidering it up. 

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

No but i have had pineapple, chutney and relish/jam on burgers i could see Apple working  on a burger if you sauted with some salt and garlic or onions and brown them a little bit. 

Same for pizza, if you like pineapple. 

Its just a play on sweet/savory, as long as you load up on a savory component or components the sweet will play well. 

Put some pork in the burger meat ratio and apple slices would be perfect. No one says a burger has to be 100% beef.