TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I wish..just house/dog sitting 

They have a nice pizza stone, so I think we're gonna make homemade stuffed crust pizza...TBD on toppings

speaking of topplings, has anyone had apple slices on a burger and/or pizza?

I love making my own pizza, but have never ventured into the stuffed crust territory. Any tips/tricks to it or is it as simple as it seems?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Kiltman whole bunch of interesting recipes came up when i was googling. 

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/autumn-harvest-burger-with-caramelized-onion-and-apple-recipe-1938157

http://thekitchenpaper.com/cheddar-apple-bbq-burgers/

I love apples by the way. Cant wait for apple season this year. 

I've had it on a burger twice and pizza once

i was honestly surprised how much I loved the texture game it brought.

ive just been glared or laughed at when I bring it up or order it special...was just wondering if you gents had tried it before 

that 2nd one though ?

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I love making my own pizza, but have never ventured into the stuffed crust territory. Any tips/tricks to it or is it as simple as it seems?

I've honestly heard all it needs to be is wrapping the crust around a mozzarella stick...I'm sure there are ways to make it more difficult lol

3 hours ago, Danger said:

It's been a weird July, the past week it's pretty chilly and overcast every single morning. Usually we're in the thick of a blazing hot drought right now.

As someone who hates gross heat...I'm loving it

cant wait til fall

Feel like Cormier is more dangerous now then ever cause he doesn't give a she$%t about the fans anymore so hes more then happy to ride you and maul you and make it a war attrition. 

Jones has been working on a ton of BJJ, hes going to be a SOB on the ground if Cormier gets him down. And hes Jon Jones hes the freak of freaks. 

Going to be a insane fight. 

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Feel like Cormier is more dangerous now then ever cause he doesn't give a she$%t about the fans anymore so hes more then happy to ride you and maul you and make it a war attrition. 

Jones has been working on a ton of BJJ, hes going to be a SOB on the ground if Cormier gets him down. And hes Jon Jones hes the freak of freaks. 

Going to be a insane fight. 

Yeah I think Jones is gunna kill Cormier. They athletically just don't match up, Jones is a freak like you said.  Jones hasn't fought in a while so anything can happen, but I would be surprised to see anything but a Jones victory.

Cerrone vs Lawler is going to be a fun fight to watch, those two just flat out brawl. Woodley vs Maia is actually a pretty good matchup as well, but it isn't getting any hype.

This card is actually pretty solid, but I think the Mcgregor vs Mayweather fight is taking all the attention away right now, and rightfully so.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan
  • Like 1