TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

39 minutes ago, Phire said:

Man, moving sucks.
No Internet until tomorrow >:(

It does...but it's nice when it's all settled 

I was looking into movers for a potential move

its 7 floors up if you count this landing in the middle. It has a personal size elevator, but beds/couches/large pieces need to go up the stairs....and I'm not about that life

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I was looking into movers for a potential move

Its seriously the way to go. Those guys that move furniture all day all week are in shape-custom to it and they have tools to(like straps and sliders) to move anything. And they do it so much faster and better then you and your girl/ friends/family can do. 

You basically just stand back , then get in your car and drive to your new place and then let them in and then 20 minutes later or so your unpacking your stuff and setting up your place. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I literally have no idea what you guys are talking about. There's a cyborg? What?

Dude shes the coolest ever. Its this Brazilian chick who's just muscles on top of muscles who this super technical fighter and also a very violent fighter, she has sick power in her hands and is slick AF finding openings in peoples defenses, shes essentially a female  Mike Tyson with kicks and submissions, its a freak show bro. 

But what i like about her, is shes this ruthless fighter in the ring but the second shes out, shes the sweetest chick ever. Is known for being super nice and kind to her fans, she always is so sweet and cool sounding in interviews . But again the minute she gets in that ring, shes a murderer. 

8 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Jon Jones with a head kick KO? They showed a still image of it on FS1, looked brutal, looked  like DC was out on his feet. 

It rocked him pretty bad and then eventually DC wound up on the ground and Jones landed some brutal blows on the ground. DC didn't move for a bit after the stoppage. He was suuuuuupppper bummed. Wouldn't say he handled the loss particularly well. Probably the worst I've seen it handled in a minute. Feel for the guy, was rooting for him to pull it off. They got him on camera looking very sad, which hurt my heart. 

12 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

It rocked him pretty bad and then eventually DC wound up on the ground and Jones landed some brutal blows on the ground. DC didn't move for a bit after the stoppage. He was suuuuuupppper bummed. Wouldn't say he handled the loss particularly well. Probably the worst I've seen it handled in a minute. Feel for the guy, was rooting for him to pull it off. They got him on camera looking very sad, which hurt my heart. 

That rivalry is personal. Those guys will never get a long or be able to be in the same room together, maybe when there like 65 years old. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Gusty should be the fight. 

I think Lesnar would be a freak show fight, but i would be down for any of those. 

for sure he's probably most deserving. buttttt if Rumble is really getting the itch "depending on who won" that'd be THE FIGHT imo.