TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, Phire said:

I think in any other context, like a street corner or a UFC octagon, McGregor trashes Floyd, but I think this match comes down to boxing technique and there's no way McGregor has the edge there. Floyd has boxing figured out and he knows how to look good for the judges. Should be a fun fight to watch regardless.

McGregor is a boxer tho. He fights with boxing technique. They actually have similar stances both will stand side way in a Philly Shell. Hes been boxing since he was 13. 

Yeah Mayweather has advantage but not much. Again McGregor doesn't have to worry about take downs or kicks, so hes going to go super heavy on his right leg and throw that left of death with no caution. 

And hes going to hit him... Nobody goes through a boxing match and doesn't get hit. Mayweather has gotten his bell rung a few times before, by guys half McGregors size. 

Eddie Alavrez explained it well on a MMA podcast. Basically Conor has 4 round to blast/KO Mayweather, then after that , Mayweather will most likely win based on endurance, boxing savvy-scoring and strategy over the other 8 rounds tho. Mayweather likely takes it if he isn't blaster early in those first 4 rounds. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Eddie Alavrez explained it well on a MMA podcast. Basically Conor has 4 round to blast/KO Mayweather, then after that , Mayweather will most likely win based on endurance, boxing savvy-scoring and strategy over the other 8 rounds tho. Mayweather likely takes it if he isn't blaster early in those first 4 rounds. 

That's pretty much where I'm at, Conor has to come out and send him to Neptune early or it's Mayweather by decision. We'll see how it goes because I'm sure Floyd is expecting that.

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Still no Ninja.... *slap* 

There should be more beta invites over the weekend. Eagles fans who signed up who should get in next round are:
AZ, Nabbs, TRM, JRoc, Hammer, and Broadway Joe.

Ninja said he updated his e-mail so hopefully that means he'll stop being lazy and sign up lol. If we get all these dudes in here that'll be a party.