TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Maaaaaan. I don't listen to music like that unless I'm at the gym. Usually it's Jack Johnson, Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers etc

Must be either really into a laaaaaady or getting laid a lot or both lol. Your only into that kinda music when you have a laaaadddy or your getting lots of action. 

Or or... you had a amazing child hood you enjoy reflecting on. 

I'm a big anime guy. Grew up on Toonami on Cartoon Network. Remember watching Yu Yu Hakusho (hnnng GOAT) and obviously DBZ since I was a wee lad. I've also watched Naruto, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Monster, One Punch Man. Oh yeah Pokemon and Yugioh too, although neither of those are particularly good shows, I've tried re watching them and they're clearly pretty much exclusively for kids (although the Yugioh abrdged series on Youtube is well worth it if you were into Yugioh as a kid).

Would recommend Hunter X Hunter (2011) to anyone who can tolerate anime. One of my all time favorite shows, probably right behind Breaking Bad among non-comedies.

And King of Leon is good. They are just more "hold your old ladies hand on a river drive" type music lol.... So its funny when a guy(whos clearly in a relationship) is like "bro you heard the new King of Leon?" ... and your like "no im single bro.¬¬" and hes like "cause its soo good!!!!" ... your like "F$%$^ OFF>:("

@RandyMossIsBoss Yeah man, the Toonami days were my childhood. Hakusho and Naruto are two shows that I enjoyed a lot although I never finished the new installment of Naruto. I've always wanted to watch Hunter x Hunter but it's so long I never start. I will probably watch it eventually.

Idk if you have heard of it, but there is a show airing its second season right now called My Hero Academia that is awesome. Highly recommend it.

• Like 1

My music tastes used to jump all over the place but I think they've settled on hip hop and rock. I'll mess with a great song from any genre, but 95% of my music library is hip hop and rock (granted I apply both genres pretty broadly).

Nas, Wu Tang, Gang Starr, Eminem, CunninLynguists, ATCQ, JMT, MOP, Black Knights, Outkast, RA Rugged Man, Drake, and of course the Philly boy LD in my avy.

RHCP, SOAD, Metallica, Beatles, Tenacious D, John Frusciante, Seether, Guns n Roses,  Nirvana, Weezer 

If DJ Premier or Rick Rubin have a hand in it, I tend to like it.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

@RandyMossIsBoss Yeah man, the Toonami days were my childhood. Hakusho and Naruto are two shows that I enjoyed a lot although I never finished the new installment of Naruto. I've always wanted to watch Hunter x Hunter but it's so long I never start. I will probably watch it eventually.

Idk if you have heard of it, but there is a show airing its second season right now called My Hero Academia that is awesome. Highly recommend it.

I have heard of it, definitely on my to watch list.

Naruto really goes downhill towards the end, and the tv series itself is just littered with filler episodes. I watched up to episode like 500 (not including fillers) and then finished the series through the manga. Might get around to finishing the show someday but I doubt it. 

It's about 148 episodes IIRC, but it goes by fast. I think I binged it in 2 weeks lol

10 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

And King of Leon is good. They are just more "hold your old ladies hand on a river drive" type music lol.... So its funny when a guy(whos clearly in a relationship) is like "bro you heard the new King of Leon?" ... and your like "no im single bro.¬¬" and hes like "cause its soo good!!!!" ... your like "F$%$^ OFF>:("

I've recently realized it was more of a thing in a limited capacity (IE a couple women said they REALLY liked them)

I liked some of their earlier stuff just fine and forgot about them

I'm very casual in depth that I go into music, I rarely care about the names of people in bands and just like what I think sounds good or cool.
So it's an interesting mix