Jump to content
Remixxxxxxx

Call of Duty WW2

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

The campaign was fine, even pretty good actually, until they really just couldn't not show cutscenes from the wolf/brother scene every two minutes. The last part of it really fell off.

I just thought the completely over the top Sergeant was just pointless and never really made any sense. I didn't understand the mission where you stop the explosives and then randomly attack an airfield for no reason. The opening couple levels were okay but I thought the second half with the civilians and the strife with the sergeant just fell apart for me. I also really hated the hitting a button at the right time during cut screens thing, I thought we were past that in games. Nothing about the campaign was super interesting or told any sort of story in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I just thought the completely over the top Sergeant was just pointless and never really made any sense. I didn't understand the mission where you stop the explosives and then randomly attack an airfield for no reason. The opening couple levels were okay but I thought the second half with the civilians and the strife with the sergeant just fell apart for me. I also really hated the hitting a button at the right time during cut screens thing, I thought we were past that in games. Nothing about the campaign was super interesting or told any sort of story in my opinion. 

I agree with that. Everything after Davis dies is just bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of all the times I have called the mortar strike, I'm pretty sure I've only gotten 1 or 2 kills.  The streaks in this game are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The patch to buff the light machine guns is completely laughable. It's made this already goofy game even more... goofy.

And does anyone know the point of league play and why its considered league play when half the items are banned in league play? Game just doesn't make any sense to me and I'll forever hate my friends for making me buy this garbage. I should've stayed in 2007 and held onto my memories of COD4 as the best COD of all-time. The games got too stupid after that one was created.

#longliveOGCOD4

#theremasterwasgarbagetoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been playing multilayer for a couple weeks now and I really like it much better than the last 2.  I couldn't stand the exo suits and all of the jumping.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2018 at 1:49 PM, iknowcool said:

Out of all the times I have called the mortar strike, I'm pretty sure I've only gotten 1 or 2 kills.  The streaks in this game are terrible.

I haven't used a lot of the different streaks but I like the Paratroopers and flamethrower 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 5:05 PM, Famous Jameis said:

Been playing multilayer for a couple weeks now and I really like it much better than the last 2.  I couldn't stand the exo suits and all of the jumping.  

Yeah, I can agree with that staying in context. The lag comp and aim-assist has really killed my joy for the games post COD4. BUT! I do pray we get a MW4 after this alleged Black Ops comes out this November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone here have Call of Duty 4 Remastered?  If so, is the game still really populated online or is it dead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, showtime said:

Does anyone here have Call of Duty 4 Remastered?  If so, is the game still really populated online or is it dead?

Last time I played it was right before WW2 came out. Still had a decent player list. And it must be doing something because it appears people were really re-buying the map pack for it. (Variety Pack) Blows my mind, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Last time I played it was right before WW2 came out. Still had a decent player list. And it must be doing something because it appears people were really re-buying the map pack for it. (Variety Pack) Blows my mind, lol

I bought it :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I bought it :(

lol, finessed

I'm not mad atchu for it though. I wanted to relive nostalgia as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

lol, finessed

I'm not mad atchu for it though. I wanted to relive nostalgia as well!

I'm a PC player so I didn't even have to buy it there the first time. It was free. I bought it on 360 though I guess then now that I think about it. 

I wanted to play that game way more than I did but PC base was dead and it was hard to find games other than peak times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the remastered game was pretty awful, at least when they added all the customization. I just wanted my classic cod4 again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×