Tobias Harris Traded To Philadelphia 76ers

dante9876

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Mike muscala is worthless. Lol. Who knew Wilson Chandler was so important now. 

Welp I guess they saw what I saw. They need a PF that could space the floor badly, since ben wont shoot a jumper. Dont understand why clippers would give up Harris for that return though. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Welp I guess they saw what I saw. They need a PF that could space the floor badly, since ben wont shoot a jumper. Dont understand why clippers would give up Harris for that return though. 

Expiring contract and he's already turned down extension offers. They got Shamet, who is solid and two first round picks, one being unprotected. That's a pretty damn good return for an expiring deal and someone that wasn't likely to be retained.

Wild career for Tobias. 1st round pick who has been a good player wherever he goes (career PER of 16.8). Yet he will be playing for his 5th NBA team, and he’s only 26! 

Good move for 76ers, they are in win now, those future assets don’t mean much. If they aren’t looking great w/ Butler and Harris and/or if those two want to leave, they can just not re-sign them and go for a top FA.

29 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Did anyone see what Philadelphia gave up for Tobias Harris? That's way too much.

It's a lot, but he's insurance if Butler walks (kind of tells me they're expecting him to) and they'll probably re-sign him.

NBA's so crazy, it wouldn't surprise me if the Sixers flipped Butler by Friday.

1 minute ago, Utley said:

Big losers in the LAC-PHI trade? Boston. Kings pick gets worse, LAC pick gets protected this year, and now another threat for AD emerges.

Uh...What exactly are the LAC giving up for AD lol. Kings pick was always going to be 12-15, we've known that for weeks. We also knew that LAC pick wasn't happening which is why no one has included it in proposed deals.

I don't think this changes a thing. The big pieces the Celtics have are Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart and the Grizzlies pick.

Archived