Tobias Harris Traded To Philadelphia 76ers

dante9876

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Uh...What exactly are the LAC giving up for AD lol. Kings pick was always going to be 12-15, we've known that for weeks. We also knew that LAC pick wasn't happening which is why no one has included it in proposed deals.

I don't think this changes a thing. The big pieces the Celtics have are Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart and the Grizzlies pick.

Knew the Clippers pick wasn't happening? It literally conveys to Boston if the season ended today.

SGA (Who has far more value around the league than people realize), Jerome Robinson, Shamet, MIA 2021, PHI 2020, LAC 2019, LAC 2021.

Just now, Utley said:

Knew the Clippers pick wasn't happening? It literally conveys to Boston if the season ended today.

SGA (Who has far more value around the league than people realize), Jerome Robinson, Shamet, MIA 2021, PHI 2020, LAC 2019, LAC 2021.

I do like SGA. So it basically is SGA, a good Miami pick and some role players. I don't think that compares with the Knicks, LA or Boston offer.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I do like SGA. So it basically is SGA, a good Miami pick and some role players. I don't think that compares with the Knicks, LA or Boston offer.

The LAC 2019 pick could easily (and likely will) move into the top eight.

1 minute ago, Utley said:

The LAC 2019 pick could easily (and likely will) move into the top eight.

Zero chance. They've got 8 games on the 8th pick right now, and the bottom 10 teams aren't getting any better. It might hit the 10-12 range, and we all know thats not a great spot in this draft class. Clippers don't have nearly the ammo necessary to make a move for AD.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Zero chance. They've got 8 games on the 8th pick right now, and the bottom 10 teams aren't getting any better. It might hit the 10-12 range, and we all know thats not a great spot in this draft class. Clippers don't have nearly the ammo necessary to make a move for AD.

Bad math, could end up at 9. If it ends up there, it has a 20% chance of jumping into the top 4. If it's at 10, it has a 13.9 percent chance. 

Not to mention, the 76ers are a more serious threat in the East in the short term. 

Just now, champ11 said:

Was looking for your reaction on the Tobias trade but just saw the other thread. Do you hope it's just Tobias long term if Jimmy walks or the core is that 4? 

I ain't a sixers fan anymore my dude. But if I were Philly, I'd be working hard to move Jimmy for someone like Jrue in a 3-team deal by Thursday.

30 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Was looking for your reaction on the Tobias trade but just saw the other thread. Do you hope it's just Tobias long term if Jimmy walks or the core is that 4? 

I think they try to keep that as their core 4 and if Jimmy does walk, you're still in solid shape. Harris compliments the rest of the stars very well. Philly has shooters, shot creators and a flat out superstar in Embiid. Bench is obviously not very good but come playoff time that's not going to matter as much. 

Elton Brand not playing ANY games. 

Clippers/Knicks/Lakers/Celtics going to be battling hard for guys via trade or FA this summer (KD/Kawhi/Kyrie/AD). Someone is going to leave disappointed. 

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think they try to keep that as their core 4 and if Jimmy does walk, you're still in solid shape. Harris compliments the rest of the stars very well. Philly has shooters, shot creators and a flat out superstar in Embiid. Bench is obviously not very good but come playoff time that's not going to matter as much. 

Elton Brand not playing ANY games. 

Clippers/Knicks/Lakers/Celtics going to be battling hard for guys via trade or FA this summer (KD/Kawhi/Kyrie/AD). Someone is going to leave disappointed. 

Ballsy to go all in. A little surprised by it, but respect. What about their guard creation in the playoffs J?? Jimmy good enough???

It's a bit anticlimatic to end the process with Butler/Harris/Embiid/Simmons as the core tbh lol. Fultz not working out really ended the chance at something epic  

Archived