The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

After what you saw last season how on Earth are you fine with this? It's the single biggest  reason our offense struggled?

i suppose the draft pick changes it. all dependent on who it is obvs. i'm almost done with Clement at this point. I now see why he wasn't a coveted draft pick. thanks for the superb owl bruh. get out.

Edited by ianlewis16

29 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

i suppose the draft pick changes it. all dependent on who it is obvs. i'm almost dont with Clement at this point. I now see why he wasn't a coveted draft pick. thanks for the superb owl bruh. get out.

Smallwood has no business on this team before Clement needs to go. He's worthless.

FA, Draft Pick,.. Clement, .....Adams

https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/LongFormArticle/Free-agent-running-backs-2019-NFL-125867956/

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Smallwood has no business on this team before Clement needs to go. He's worthless.

FA, Draft Pick,.. Clement, .....Adams

https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/LongFormArticle/Free-agent-running-backs-2019-NFL-125867956/

i think it became increasingly evident last season that Smallwood offers a lot more as a runner than Clement does. Clement's niche was as a pass catcher during the SB run, but when we had Sproles back what was the point in him? 

I'd keep Adams and Sproles and then a draft pick or two. If Sproles goes Smallwood would be my next choice. Clement offers the least IMO. 

Duke Johnson would be interesting to trade for. Duke, Adams and a mid round draft pick would be my ideal situation. 

Do not trade for a RB when there's so many options out there. 

Latavius Murray/Clement/Adams / UDFA 

Smallwood gave effort but there's a reason he was the last option and why there were rumors of Le'veon Bell

Clement was dinged up most of the season. 

Our run game sucked because we didn't give our OL enough opportunities saw somewhere 20th in rushing attempts. 

1Murray

2 Mike Davis

3 Yeldon 

I would keep an eye on Jerick McKinnon (possible cut) as well 

If the money is right throw Tevin Coleman in that mix. 

Edited by nlesthought
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Do not trade for a RB when there's so many options out there. 

Latavius Murray/Clement/Adams / UDFA 

Smallwood gave effort but there's a reason he was the last option and why there were rumors of Le'veon Bell

Clement was dinged up most of the season. 

Our run game sucked because we didn't give our OL enough opportunities saw somewhere 20th in rushing attempts. 

1Murray

2 Mike Davis

3 Yeldon 

I would keep an eye on Jerick McKinnon (possible cut) as well 

If the money is right throw Tevin Coleman in that mix. 

Mark Ingram too

The team definitely needs improvement in the RB department. I get that Roseman doesn’t like to allocate a lot of money to the position, but trotting out undrafted free agents / signing cheap veterans isn’t going to cut it. 

Look at the Super Bowl this past year. The Pats wore the Rams down and kept their potent offense off the field with a stud back (Sony). 

We should look into getting an RB in the 2nd. Wish we had that 3rd rounder 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

No to any FA RB. We need to draft an RB. Maybe even 2. 

Would rather not draft a guy early (definitely not two) when we don't utilize them enough... throw a million and change at a young vet TJ Yeldon/Mike Davis (both younger than Carson) who's hungry to showcase what he can do. 

I mentioned Murray who should be willing to take less with the amount of RBs in the market.