The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
11 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

According to my sources, Malcom Jenkins wants a new contract and isn't at ota's. Something to look out for

your sources? lol

Also OTAs havent even happened yet.

Yeah without a credible source backing it. I give it no credence. 

I'll probably be the only one but I understand what McNabb is getting at with his comments about Wentz/Eagles. I agree the Eagles need to think about beyond Wentz or have someone in place in case he can't stay healthy. I honestly think they are with Studfeld. It will be interesting to see what they do this draft or next. I was/am surprised they didn't bring in some veteran (still possible I know) with the current way the roster is constructed. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I'll probably be the only one but I understand what McNabb is getting at with his comments about Wentz/Eagles. I agree the Eagles need to think about beyond Wentz or have someone in place in case he can't stay healthy. I honestly think they are with Studfeld. It will be interesting to see what they do this draft or next. I was/am surprised they didn't bring in some veteran (still possible I know) with the current way the roster is constructed. 

I agree. It just seems like sour grapes coming from McNabb

Really no reason for Lane Johnson to jump in either. I get he’s defending his QB, but the dude just talks too much