The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

With Crowell getting hurt in Oakland, let’s hope they sign Ajayi, so we don’t lose the higher comp pick

Not happening if these teams have competent medical staffs. Even our incompetent medical staff knew it was time to move on.

Edited by Jeezla

6 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I’d give up a 2nd for tevin Smith... man if we can get him, he’ll solidify our lb core. He’s a beast, and there is rumblings he can be traded 

Changed that 1st to a 2nd real quick I see.

Telvin has played 16 games only twice in his 5 year career. Would you give up a 2nd for Jordan Hicks? Basically the same guy, but Hicks is bigger. I'd way rather trade a 3rd or 4th for Darron Lee. If we're giving up a 2nd or 1st, it better be for Bobby Wagner.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Changed that 1st to a 2nd real quick I see.

Telvin has played 16 games only twice in his 5 year career. Would you give up a 2nd for Jordan Hicks? Basically the same guy, but Hicks is bigger. 

Are you kidding me? He’s played 16 14 16 14 16 that’s no where like hicks 😂 and he’s so much better then hicks without the major injuries

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Are you kidding me? He’s played 16 14 16 14 16 that’s no where like hicks 😂 and he’s so much better then hicks without the major injuries

He'd be a wlb in our D, and he has a 12.5 mill cap hit. Pass.