The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Looking at the EJ Manuel retires thread made me check out the 2013 draft. That's the worst draft I've ever seen. But we managed to get two potential HOFers out of it (Lane/Ertz). Look at the top 10.....

2013 NFL Draft Pick Results

Image result for eww gif

Only 9 of the 32 are still with their original team.....brutal 

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Good for him, played well last year when they gave him a shot

hopefully with all these mid level corners they can push each other to being better 

18 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Good for him, played well last year when they gave him a shot

hopefully with all these mid level corners they can push each other to being better 

eagles writers are re-watching last years games and being more and more impressed with rasul kid is going to be a good starter this year.

Schwartz better let these guys compete at corner. I don’t want to go into another year with burnt toast Mills and Darby at the starting spots 

I’d honestly take Maddox, Douglas and Le’Blanc over Mills/Darby/Jones (big prove it year for him)

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Schwartz better let these guys compete at corner. I don’t want to go into another year with burnt toast Mills and Darby at the starting spots 

I’d honestly take Maddox, Douglas and Le’Blanc over Mills/Darby/Jones (big prove it year for him)

I'd  like to see Sidney given every opportunity to play Outside where he belongs. Where he dominated in College. This infatuation Schwartz  has of making him a Slot CB is a Joke! That's not him!

Darby...... Mills.....Maddox....Jones

Douglas.......Le'Blanc..............Mills

8 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I wonder who’s going to take that #56...

Chris salute you brother, I like him more as a person than a football player

he had like 7 sacks last year as a back up thats not bad. But we do have like 3 young guys the team likes in Sweat, Hall and Shareef. They need to give them playing time.

Edited by ninjapirate

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

he had like 7 sacks last year as a back up thats not bad. But we do have like 3 young guys the team likes in Sweat, Hall and Shareef. They need to give them playing time.

It’s not bad at all, DA, he did have a lot of snaps injuries /kicking BG or Bennett inside on passing downs