The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

22 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Yeah he's gotta be done here - still rehabing, nobody knows what the hell is going on w him. Cut him loose and sign a FA to the min; maybe Mike Wallace?

I’d be game for this. 

We can replace Hollins special team prowess easily. There are plenty of guys floating around there who can play special teams well. Hell even a guy like Sendejo or Fort could play there 

13 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

So much Clowney speculation. I wonder if Howie is even making call. 

If we do get him, that's nuts. I'd prefer not to give up our 1st, but if we have to so be it. Just a shame that we gave Graham that contract.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

If we do get him, that's nuts. I'd prefer not to give up our 1st, but if we have to so be it. Just a shame that we gave Graham that contract.

Clowney's next contract will make B Graham look relatively cheap. He'll get at least CJ Mosely money. 

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Clowney's next contract will make B Graham look relatively cheap. He'll get at least CJ Mosely money. 

That's not the issue. The issue is what they paid Brandon Graham who's now in his 30's after what was probably his worst year since his 2nd year in the league.

I know Howie is a Magician and all but can some explain to me WTF the money would come from to pay him a $100M contract in the future? Especially  with Wentz on the horizon.  It's a Pipe Dream, with the good ish at that!

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I know Howie is a Magician and all but can some explain to me WTF the money would come from to pay him a $100M contract in the future? Especially  with Wentz on the horizon.  It's a Pipe Dream, with the good ish at that!

New CBA

New TV Money

Sports Betting Money

the cap is going to skyrocket