The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Danger said:

Better value

Jordan Howard for a 6th
or
Duke Johnson for a 3rd?

Additional shoutout to the Texans for not having the presence of mind to jump up for Andre Dillard.

Tough to say. Obviously the 6th is cheaper but it wasn't enough of a player that we still didn't spend a 2nd for someone that might jump him on the roster. Duke will likely be the starter and even if one of their other guys becomes Arian Foster he'll still likely get snaps on third down.

22 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Tough to say. Obviously the 6th is cheaper but it wasn't enough of a player that we still didn't spend a 2nd for someone that might jump him on the roster. Duke will likely be the starter and even if one of their other guys becomes Arian Foster he'll still likely get snaps on third down.

I think he'll be that 3rd down guy, Lamar Miller had a pretty good year. They do have Higdon rookie RB who is very similar to Duke. 

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

LaMar Miller will still be the primary back, but he won't have to basically be the ONLY back anymore.

Just now, Danger said:

LaMar Miller will still be the primary back, but he won't have to basically be the ONLY back anymore.

39 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I think he'll be that 3rd down guy, Lamar Miller had a pretty good year. They do have Higdon rookie RB who is very similar to Duke. 

I always forget they have Lamar Miller. He's like the vanilla ice cream of running backs.

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

We traded for Eli Harold , traded Ryan Bates.   Not the worst pickup

What I know about Harold:

Free agent pick up this year. Was behind Mike Love and 7th round draft pick Daryl Johnson for the 4th DE spot. Missed a would be sack on Chad Kelly last night in the 4th.