The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Flacco to the Broncos. Mid round pick to be the expected return. Terrible news for us in the Foles situation. 

Foles isn't going to be traded tbh.

Besides, Foles > Flacco right now by a fair margin. If we get a 3rd or higher then it's all good.

I know the Ravens were happy to get something for Flacco, I wonder if Elway did call?

If the Ravens were forced to release him Flacco could've went to the highest bidder. Ravens save 18.5 and Denver still can get out of the deal after 2019. 

EDIT: I think Flacco was the obvious first domino to fall. It also means Howie better not be vacationing because there maybe some other veteran QBs on the move. 

Carr

Eli

Tannehill 

Dalton

Once the music stops he better have a hold of a chair. 

Edited by nlesthought

13 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I know the Ravens were happy to get something for Flacco, I wonder if Elway did call?

If the Ravens were forced to release him Flacco could've went to the highest bidder. Ravens save 18.5 and Denver still can get out of the deal after 2019. 

EDIT: I think Flacco was the obvious first domino to fall. It also means Howie better not be vacationing because there maybe some other veteran QBs on the move. 

Carr

Eli

Tannehill 

Dalton

Once the music stops he better have a hold of a chair. 

As the days pass, I think Nick Foles is  just  going to walk 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Which is fine, we'll likely get a 3rd round comp pick next draft.

We should get decent comp picks if Foles, Graham, Darby and Tate all walk. One worry for those picks would be if JP retires, cause then we have some cashflow to add guys.

If we can only net a 3rd, I'm not sure it's worth dragging out with Foles and risk losing 4 other guys.

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We should get decent comp picks if Foles, Graham, Darby and Tate all walk. One worry for those picks would be if JP retires, cause then we have some cashflow to add guys.

If we can only net a 3rd, I'm not sure it's worth dragging out with Foles and risk losing 4 other guys.

Don't forget Ajayi as well as maybe Jordan Hicks.

We should get a nice bounty of comp picks in 2020.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Don't forget Ajayi as well as maybe Jordan Hicks.

We should get a nice bounty of comp picks in 2020.

I think Hicks will be back, his injury history should discount him enough.

Can't see Ajayi getting a ton, but should help yeah.

I think we resign Blount,  and out backs next year are "Rookie"/Blount/Sproles/Clement

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I'm feeling the same exact way. At this point, if Foles walks, we'll end up getting a 3rd round  (most likely) comp pick for him. It isn't really worth a few extra spots up in the draft to have a chance at losing some of our other FAs. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar