The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

So if the goal is to maximize our comp picks next year, and we are letting at least Foles and Tate walk.

We'd have to keep FA light. 

Can see them going for one of these 28+ Dlinemen, a lot have ties to the staff like Ziggy Ansah, Suh, Cameron Wake and Bennie Logan.
They'd pay a hefty amount if Lawrence or Clowney hit the market, but I can't see that happening.
Question is, was the late season stretch good enough for them when it comes to Timmy? Or will they take the chance to dump salary because of his screw up?

I think if they let Nick Walk they are gonna bring Graham back. Resigning him obviously won't impact the comp picks.

Personal opinions aside, Kareem Hunt seems like a legitimate target. Familiarity with the system, franchise that can take the PR and Locker room blow, and he'll be at a much smaller number than what he's worth on the field. If they are looking to make an impact but not screw over their comp pick chances...he'd be a target. Have no clue if they'd do it though.

I want RB Hunt, LB KJ Wright, and WR Tyrell Williams in FA.

Hunt, imo, is probably the #6 RB in the NFL after Barkley/Gurley/Zeke/Kamara/Healthy David Johnson- and we can get him cheap. and without counting against our comp picks. The biggest no-brainer there is, as far as moves we should make. Hopefully Nagy/The Bears don't cut Jordan Howard and convince Hunt to sign there, because I think they will be our biggest competition for Hunts services.

KJ Wright would give us 3 good LB's if we re-sign Hicks, or at least keep us at 2 good LB's if Hicks leaves, and he shouldn't be too expensive at age 30. Ideally we re-sign Hicks on a modest deal and sign Wright. Bradham-Hicks-Wright would be a great LB trio, until Hicks Sean Lee's himself.

Tyrell Williams is nothing special, but he shouldn't cost very much, has good size and speed, he's younger/more durable than Mike Wallace, and we need WR's to replace Tate and hopefully Agholor. The Phoenix has landed.

Those 3 players are all I really want out of free agency.

Also, we should trade Foles and a 2nd for Jalen Ramsay. 

Edit: Hunt to the Browns. Well crap.

Edited by Jeezla