The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think realistic compensation we could expect is a 4th rounder.

Would be fine if we could package him up and get into the 3rd. Hollins in the slot? It would create a decent hole on the roster. But even then, a lot of flexed our Ertz could make up for it. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Would be fine if we could package him up and get into the 3rd. Hollins in the slot? It would create a decent hole on the roster. But even then, a lot of flexed our Ertz could make up for it. 

How much do we need to worry about the immediate need of the slot receiver? I don't know how much Hollins figures in, but we do have Ertz and Goedert which are both good middle of the field threats.

I'd take my chances on Ertz Goedert and Hollins and a developmental big body (Hurd) 

Do they really think Agholor will be traded at that price though? If anything I think that lowers the compensation to like a 5th. That salary is just below Julio/Diggs. Why would Agholor agree to a long term deal playing in a new system? 

Best case scenario deal him to a team as part of a package to move up

22 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I'd take my chances on Ertz Goedert and Hollins and a developmental big body (Hurd) 

Do they really think Agholor will be traded at that price though? If anything I think that lowers the compensation to like a 5th. That salary is just below Julio/Diggs. Why would Agholor agree to a long term deal playing in a new system? 

A 5th is all agholor is really worth, even if his cap hit was only 1 mill. A slot wr that gets around 700 yards are a dime a dozen. 

23 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

there's a good chance that a team that trades for him restructures his deal and extend him giving a lower cap hit for this season. The Julio contract is apples to oranges. Julio is on an AAV of $14M, as is Diggs actually. But lets ignore signing bonuses. Agholor's cap hit if extended can probably be lowered to  $6-7 Million this season.