Create the worst team staff of all time

y*so*blu

On 2/10/2019 at 8:15 PM, x0x said:

Look, Hugh Jackson has to be the worst coach. Like there's really no excuse to go 1-31 in two seasons. Spags on the Rams in the garbage years is pretty close though. Speaking of those Rams the OC was Pat Shurmur and if you think that was a one off, no. He's been OC in 7 seasons and the Eagles years are an anomaly at 3 and 4 in scoring, he has been 10th on 23rd with the Giants and was 13th the other year in Phily as well as 26th and 32nd on the Rams. He's a PHONY.

Worst DC probably Joe Barry who had the 07-08 Lions then 15-16 Skins and might never get another job.

GM is Matt Millen yeah.

That line-up is going 0-16 GUARANTEED.

I came into this thread to say Dave Shula for head coach (Bengals fans remember), but you're right..Hugh has to get this esteemed position. 

I also agree that Millen has to be the GM

Look, Hugh Jackson has to be the worst coach. Like there's really no excuse to go 1-31 in two seasons. Spags on the Rams in the garbage years is pretty close though. Speaking of those Rams the OC was Pat Shurmur and if you think that was a one off, no. He's been OC in 7 seasons and the Eagles years are an anomaly at 3 and 4 in scoring, he has been 10th on 23rd with the Giants and was 13th the other year in Phily as well as 26th and 32nd on the Rams. He's a PHONY.

Worst DC probably Joe Barry who had the 07-08 Lions then 15-16 Skins and might never get another job.

GM is Matt Millen yeah.

Hue is a jerk, but Petrino was a loser AND a horrible person.

Rod Marinelli for worst HC.

Short HC career, some success as a DC (when he's had some top-level talent like in Tampa and Dallas), and the fact that most of you didn't watch a minute more of the Lions in those years than you had to, means he'll never get the consideration for worst HC that he deserves. But he was uniquely and completely horrible.

I've seen some bad ones, believe me. He was the worst in every way, and on top of that he was the stubbornest. It is absolutely no coincidence that he went 0-16. I believe that any other coach, ANY other, would have won at least one with that team.

Millen is a no-brainer, but someone else mentioned Joe Barry, and he doesn't even come close to deserving that. That was Marinelli's defense, 120%. Barry was just holding the clipoard for him. He was Marinelli's son-in-law ffs. He wasn't in there running anything he thought up.

GM is Matt Millen yeah.

One thing is certain, the GM is Matt Millen. Guy won't find a job outside of broadasting ever again.....

If Jamarcus Russel can be QB coach, then Sean Payton can be DC.

I think that role would better go to Ryan Leaf....

"Look, kid what you gotta do right when you get drafted is go to Vegas, you can go meet the team later!"

I think there are gms who were as bad as Millen they just  didn’t get the same amount of time. For example Idzik for the Jets was a historically bad drafter. They just smartly cut ties two years in 

Archived