Hollywood Brown

Aztec Hammer

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Don’t let @mtmmike see this.

Nice joke brownie

by the way do you really think if metcalfe is healthy he falls to us

I will also give you another prediction somebody in the 20 trades up in front of us to get Simmons if he escapes the top 10

26 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Nice joke brownie

Only kind I got ;) 

by the way do you really think if metcalfe is healthy he falls to us

Probably not.

I will also give you another prediction somebody in the 20 trades up in front of us to get Simmons if he escapes the top 10

I agree.  I’d be surprised if he’s there at 17.

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

With the 1st pick in our draft imo QE should trade back, pick up a 2nd or a 3rd and take Hollywood brown if we can.

I like a trade back strategy more in this draft than I usually do, which is almost always.

But I think that Perriman (assuming we resign him) can take the top off a D, and Callaway, who can do the same, will just get better so there is no need except for depth purposes which is important but is more important at other positions.

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

QE

What/Who is QE?

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

I like a trade back strategy more in this draft than I usually do, which is almost always.

But I think that Perriman (assuming we resign him) can take the top off a D, and Callaway, who can do the same, will just get better so there is no need except for depth purposes which is important but is more important at other positions.

Totally agree about trading down in this draft from 17. I dont think Dorsey will won't to I'm guessing.

I'd split reps with perriman and brown, sprinting hard sucks let these guys play half the game and run deep putting lots of pressure on the deep safety. 

Also insurance if one goes down. 

Callaway I want to see develop into a complete wr, I think he can be a legit stud consistently hitting 1.2k yards and 10tds. He is fast and fluid.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

What/Who is QE?

We in elvish/spelling mistake.

7 hours ago, Dogbite said:

Aaron Donald and Suh or Super Bowl MVP Julian Edelman?

I nominate this for worst post of 2019. My early front-runner.

Using this logic, I guess Edelman is more valuable than Brady. Or, if you want to keep it in the realm of D-linemen, I guess in 96' it would have been better to have SB MVP Larry Brown than Warren Sapp. One had a solid career with a big SB game while the other is a HOFer.

Or maybe in '05, SB MVP Deion Branch was more impactful to New England's championship than DL Richard Seymour. In the end, it's one game. Anyone can have one big game. 

In 2014, Malcolm Smith won SB MVP. So I guess part time LB is more impactful than the WRs in that game, like Damaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, or RB Marshawn Lynch.

Don't be a short-sighted, prisoner of the moment, friend. 

35 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I nominate this for worst post of 2019. My early front-runner.

Using this logic, I guess Edelman is more valuable than Brady. Or, if you want to keep it in the realm of D-linemen, I guess in 96' it would have been better to have SB MVP Larry Brown than Warren Sapp. One had a solid career with a big SB game while the other is a HOFer.

Or maybe in '05, SB MVP Deion Branch was more impactful to New England's championship than DL Richard Seymour. In the end, it's one game. Anyone can have one big game. 

In 2014, Malcolm Smith won SB MVP. So I guess part time LB is more impactful than the WRs in that game, like Damaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, or RB Marshawn Lynch.

Don't be a short-sighted, prisoner of the moment, friend. 

Let it all out. Deep breaths. Are you better now? 

6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I was more rolling my eyes than mad at that post. Edelman over Donald? C'mon9_9 get real. But, yes, I'm better now. 

You’re an idiot.

Edelman has more receiving yards, passing yards, more rushing yards, more punt return yards, and more kick return yards.  

Hell in 2011 he had more tackles and qb hits too.

All Donald has is two DPOTY awards.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re an idiot.

Edelman has more receiving yards, passing yards, more rushing yards, more punt return yards, and more kick return yards.  

Hell in 2011 he had more tackles and qb hits too.

All Donald has is two DPOTY awards.

Thought you were my wife for a second there. Got me a little damp in the shorts. :x

Yeah, well, Donald has the better tan, the best collection of Pat Benatar commemorative plates this side of the Mason-Dixon line, and a bitchin pair of nipple rings. Need I say more?

Another reason I think Brown could be in play is because Dorsey drafted Tyreek Hill. Similar kind of player.

From watching cfb last season, I agree that DK Metcalf pre injury was flashing more than AJ Brown. The size speed combo and I recall a sick one handed TD catch. And also Hakeem Butler seemed I be making a play every time they cut to an Iowa State game.

Archived