Antonio Brown accused of domestic violence

Elky

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Having read some of the details, it wasn't egregious, but you do not lay your hands on any woman for any reason while angry. Just walk away and there won't be an issue for any news outlets to pounce on.

Pretty certain my 9ers will be turned away by this, if they were interested at all. Foster's situation should steer them away from anyone who has issues like this pop up. 

I mean, obviously he shouldn't have pushed her. But it wasn't as simple as walking away as she was standing where he couldn't close the door. At least according to the article.

22 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I mean, obviously he shouldn't have pushed her. But it wasn't as simple as walking away as she was standing where he couldn't close the door. At least according to the article.

Just in case anyone is unsure you can call people who will remove the subject so you don't have to.

He'll go somewhere. I don't think this will change anything but he is already damaged goods so there won't be 31 interested teams.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Just in case anyone is unsure you can call people who will remove the subject so you don't have to.

He'll go somewhere. I don't think this will change anything but he is already damaged goods so there won't be 31 interested teams.

Brown is supposed to call someone to his house while he's trying to prevent that person from pushing the door in/entering his house?

22 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Brown is supposed to call someone to his house while he's trying to prevent that person from pushing the door in/entering his house?

Yep. She wouldn't let him close the door because she wanted reimbursed for his son's haircut, lets not pretend she was trying to harm him. She just dropped off their 2 year old son. In fact he probably had his phone on him just keep telling her to leave and stop trying to bankrupt him one haircut at a time and call 911. It's also what Hunt should have done. Let professionals handle it, there is no immediate threat you have to protect yourself against.

41 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yep. She wouldn't let him close the door because she wanted reimbursed for his son's haircut, lets not pretend she was trying to harm him. She just dropped off their 2 year old son. In fact he probably had his phone on him just keep telling her to leave and stop trying to bankrupt him one haircut at a time and call 911. It's also what Hunt should have done. Let professionals handle it, there is no immediate threat you have to protect yourself against.

So? It's his property. If he denies you access, you're supposed to leave. She can drop off his son. Doesn't give her the right to enter his house. You don't know if he had his phone on him. If someone is trying to step into your house, after you tell them initially to leave, you aren't obligated to get your phone first, or dial for help while you're trying to prevent them from entering. That's lunacy. At that point, they are in your house. If she was concerned about being reimbursed for money, call the authorities. What's the endgame for entering his house when he is trying to keep you out? 

The Hunt situation was completely different. He stepped out into the hallway away from the door to push the woman. Then he kicked the woman on the ground. He didn't hide behind the door of his room, and try to keep someone out. Like I said before, video would be helpful. To see if Brown did hide behind the door and/or subsequently use both hands to push her to the ground per her claims that she later wanted to retract.

This is sounds like a case of crazy-ex's. She doesn't get her way so she goes to the cops to intimidate him, but stops short of actually going through with it because either 1. it's silly  2. it jeopardizes the gravy train.

This isn't knocking your wife out cold in an elevator, throwing her on a bed full of guns and threatening her life, or kicking her while she's sitting down on the floor. This is a non-story that got blown up because ESPN needs to sell ad space.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

This.  Maybe he thought his celebrity status shoild have been enough to pick him up, cut his hair and bring him back.  I have no problem with her standing gin he doorway waiting to be paid.

Archived