Antonio Brown accused of domestic violence

Elky

32 minutes ago, Elky said:

1. Innocent until proven guilty
2. It depends on how bad it was
3. He's a FAR better talent than anyone else to this point who's been in such a circumstance, it wouldn't surprise me at all if a desperate team still gave him a shot.

Just now, Danger said:

3. He's a FAR better talent than anyone else to this point who's been in such a circumstance, it wouldn't surprise me at all if a desperate team still gave him a shot.

Eh in regards to Antonio Brown I’m not as quick to say innocent until proven guilty lol. Dudes a real scumbag. 

Just now, Danger said:

1. Hence why I said if he's found guilty.

2. It doesn't matter how bad it was.

3. Kareem Hunt was cut immediately and will more than likely struggle to find work.

Just now, Elky said:

1. Hence why I said if he's found guilty.

2. It doesn't matter how bad it was.

3. Kareem Hunt was cut immediately and will more than likely struggle to find work.

Kareem Hunt isn't nearly the caliber of player Antonio Brown is.

Kareem Hunt was accused of being a habitual abuser. Ray Rice was ousted without a second chance because of the video displaying the sheer brutality. Kareem Hunt because there were multiple reports from different women.

Having read some of the details, it wasn't egregious, but you do not lay your hands on any woman for any reason while angry. Just walk away and there won't be an issue for any news outlets to pounce on.

Pretty certain my 9ers will be turned away by this, if they were interested at all. Foster's situation should steer them away from anyone who has issues like this pop up. 

This seems to be the key detail from the article: 

The incident allegedly took place when the woman dropped off Brown's daughter at his residence and asked to be reimbursed for the child's hair appointment. According to the incident report, the woman positioned herself so Brown could not close his front door and Brown told her she needed to leave his residence. According to the woman, Brown then used both hands to push her to the ground.

The woman told police that her wrist was injured in the fall. Police said that she showed them "an abrasion with some scabbing."

The woman refused to complete a victim affidavit, according to police. Officers told the woman they could pursue an arrest of Brown for battery if they find probable cause and the state attorney's office files charges, according to the report. The woman got upset with the officers and stated she did not want Brown arrested and instead wanted to "cancel" her report.

Apparently the woman was backtracking the incident. If he pushed her down, that's obviously a bad look. But if she was trying to get into his house, and he was refusing her entry...I don't know what you do other than having to resort to physical force. A video would really be helpful. 

Archived