Jump to content
Elky

Antonio Brown accused of domestic violence

Recommended Posts

Just now, pnies20 said:

She had a legal reason to be there. 

No, she didn't. Dropping off a child does not give you the right to enter a person's home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, she didn't. Dropping off a child does not give you the right to enter a person's home.

So Brown makes her leave the kid in the driveway and walks out and gets him? 

She was up there to drop the kid off. It’s not trespass. He shouldn’t have pushed her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

For what?

trespassing .

 

edit... someone already answered for you and now youre debating. you dont get to be in someones home if they dont want you there. period.

Edited by GSUeagles14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

So Brown makes her leave the kid in the driveway and walks out and gets him? 

She was up there to drop the kid off. It’s not trespass. He shouldn’t have pushed her.

The driveway is as much a part of the property as the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mega Ron said:

The driveway is as much a part of the property as the house.

Yes it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

So Brown makes her leave the kid in the driveway and walks out and gets him? 

She was up there to drop the kid off. It’s not trespass. He shouldn’t have pushed her.

There are a lot of people in contentious relationships with another parent that are forced to exchange children at public places. This is not a new thing. So yeah, it's not out of the question that they should make the exchange in such a matter, particularly after this episode. The exchange doesn't have to be at the house. But again, he asked her to leave. At that point she needs to go. 

You can also argue at that point, she was no longer there to drop off the child, she was there for money. That's something completely different, but again, even if she was there to drop off the kid, it doesn't give her the right to block his doorway. Once he asks her to leave, and she refuses to, it's trespassing, man. Sorry. That doesn't condone what he did, of course, but she's absolutely culpable here for trespassing if they were so inclined to go that route (not that anyone ever would). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oi, mum and dad. Don't be idiots.

You had the kids so bring them up right. If you're not together then be civil with each other.

And Antonio, you're coming across as a bit of a wanker at the moment. However, should you wish to play for the Browns I would be in favour of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Forge said:

There are a lot of people in contentious relationships with another parent that are forced to exchange children at public places. This is not a new thing. So yeah, it's not out of the question that they should make the exchange in such a matter, particularly after this episode. The exchange doesn't have to be at the house. But again, he asked her to leave. At that point she needs to go. 

You can also argue at that point, she was no longer there to drop off the child, she was there for money. That's something completely different, but again, even if she was there to drop off the kid, it doesn't give her the right to block his doorway. Once he asks her to leave, and she refuses to, it's trespassing, man. Sorry. That doesn't condone what he did, of course, but she's absolutely culpable here for trespassing if they were so inclined to go that route (not that anyone ever would). 

well put.

 

for what its worth, im petty af and would absolutely pursue trespassing charges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

This seems to be the key detail from the article: 

Apparently the woman was backtracking the incident. If he pushed her down, that's obviously a bad look. But if she was trying to get into his house, and he was refusing her entry...I don't know what you do other than having to resort to physical force. A video would really be helpful. 

But hasn't the precedent been set with Zeke that the facts do not matter?  So a 1 year suspension for AB is eminent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Forge said:

There are a lot of people in contentious relationships with another parent that are forced to exchange children at public places. This is not a new thing. So yeah, it's not out of the question that they should make the exchange in such a matter, particularly after this episode. The exchange doesn't have to be at the house. 

You can also argue at that point, she was no longer there to drop off the child, she was there for money. That's something completely different, but again, even if she was there to drop off the kid, it doesn't give her the right to block his doorway. Once he asks her to leave, and she refuses to, it's trespassing, man. Sorry. That doesn't condone what he did, of course, but she's absolutely culpable here for trespassing if they were so inclined to go that route (not that anyone ever would). 

It’s really a civil matter for a judge to determine whether or not they need to create a fixed neutral place for child exchange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

well put.

 

for what its worth, im petty af and would absolutely pursue trespassing charges.

Edit: that was inflammatory.

Edited by pnies20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pnies20 said:

It’s really a civil matter for a judge to determine whether or not they need to create a fixed neutral place for child exchange. 

 

Sure...but even if it's not required, it doesn't give her the right to enter his house uninvited and after he has told her to leave. She has no right to be in the house or block the doorway in the manner she did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Forge said:

 

Sure...but even if it's not required, it doesn't give her the right to enter his house uninvited and after he has told her to leave. She has no right to be in the house or block the doorway in the manner she did. 

How do you figure she was uninvited? It sounds like she was invited until he got mad and shoved her, which he SHOULD have been arrested for then and there due to her physical injury, if they came out to the scene. I’m not sure if they did or not. Article was vague. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

How do you figure she was uninvited? It sounds like she was invited until he got mad and shoved her, which he SHOULD have been arrested for then and there due to her physical injury, if they came out to the scene. I’m not sure if they did or not. Article was vague. 

Because he asked her to leave 

Quote

According to the incident report, the woman positioned herself so Brown could not close his front door and Brown told her she needed to leave his residence. According to the woman, Brown then used both hands to push her to the ground.

Once he asked her to leave, she's not invited. Now, there is vagueness to the report of how long that is in terms of time. Did he say  "you need to leave" and shove her? Did he tell her to leave and when she refused to and continued to stand in the doorway and then he physically pushed her out of the way? Not sure on that.

Also, he may have invited her to the house to drop off the child, but not invited her into the house. Again, report is definitely vague.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×