Antonio Brown accused of domestic violence

Elky

42 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Can we please get this back to football-related discussion?

And not a "who is to blame?" discussion - particularly since the league has already established it doesn't care if charges were filed/dropped, they'll still do their own investigation and potentially levy punishment.

is there a lot of football-related discussion to be had LBC?

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

is there a lot of football-related discussion to be had LBC?

I'm starting to lean towards the nay end, but I figured we'd give folks a chance to try and right the ship before just swooping in with a padlock.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you can ask them to leave and if they dont its trespassing. doesnt matter if she had a kid, doesnt matter if she wanted $12, if you ge5 asked to leave you go. or youre trespassing. really simple stuff.

It’s really simple when you write it on a message board. 

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'm starting to lean towards the nay end, but I figured we'd give folks a chance to try and right the ship before just swooping in with a padlock.

not a mod but unless/,until the nfl comes in with punishment, i dont thinks theres football discussion to be had.

52 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Skipped the thread but as far as football related talk goes...

If this ends up getting AB kicked out of the league, has he lost out on his HOF chances?

4 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

At that point, they are in your house. If she was concerned about being reimbursed for money, call the authorities. What's the endgame for entering his house when he is trying to keep you out? 

Actually don't call the authorities for that, it is a civil matter. She wanted reimbursed she wasn't trying to burglarize him, just make a call and have her removed, that is the same for everyone not just NFL stars.

It shows more poor judgement which isn't helping his value. He is a great football player so he will be forgiven even though he has a history of being a terrible father/mate. He can run fast and catch a football, when he runs the right route (Ben asked me to include that), but he is 30 and relies on quickness so that along with all of the other legal, personal and team issues probably drops his value from a mid 1st to a late first or 2nd round value.

14 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Charges were dropped, he can't be found guilty except in the court of public opinion.

Charges weren’t filed. Still could be. If they are and he’s arrested, I’d imagine he’d get the same treatment Kareem hunt did?

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Actually don't call the authorities for that, it is a civil matter. She wanted reimbursed she wasn't trying to burglarize him, just make a call and have her removed, that is the same for everyone not just NFL stars.

It shows more poor judgement which isn't helping his value. He is a great football player so he will be forgiven even though he has a history of being a terrible father/mate. He can run fast and catch a football, when he runs the right route (Ben asked me to include that), but he is 30 and relies on quickness so that along with all of the other legal, personal and team issues probably drops his value from a mid 1st to a late first or 2nd round value.

Thank you.

Not surprised, Brown seems like a trash human being. Hopefully this lowers the chances of him ending up with the 49ers, as we don't want another Foster or Ray McDonald. Hope that NFL gives him a swift and harsh punishment. The league can't continue having dirtbags like this hitting/shoving/kicking women, kids and whatnot. 

Archived