Antonio Brown accused of domestic violence

Elky

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Why no give the lady $20? 

She probably receives $1/minute in child support from him. Sure $20 is nothing to him, but he probably disagrees with the principle of it (the ask at the door when she shows up, that is).

Or who knows, but it's certainly not as simple as what you are suggesting either.

I don't think any league discipline comes of this based on the facts known at this point.

What happened to this dude? At one point he was one of the most humble, hardworking, do-it-all, effortly graceful players in the entire league. Now he's a whiny, crying diva whose ego is too inflated to even keep him away from attention and trouble...

27 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

What happened to this dude? At one point he was one of the most humble, hardworking, do-it-all, effortly graceful players in the entire league. Now he's a whiny, crying diva whose ego is too inflated to even keep him away from attention and trouble...

He has never been humble. More humble than he appears to be now? Yes. Just wanted to clear that up because it's not as if he ever had the Antonio Gates tpye of persona.

The ego and diva part is still there, yes. But attention and trouble..........not from this. Based on what we know at this time, I don't see anything that suggests he was doing anything to garner attention or putting himself in a position to get into "trouble".

I think there is a three way trade brewing. The Steelers send Gilbert to the Giants and Brown to the Browns and get back the Browns 2nd, Higgins and the Giants 3rd and the Giants send OBJ to the Browns and get back the Browns first and a future 2nd.

Everyone wins.

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think there is a three way trade brewing. The Steelers send Gilbert to the Giants and Brown to the Browns and get back the Browns 2nd, Higgins and the Giants 3rd and the Giants send OBJ to the Browns and get back the Browns first and a future 2nd.

Everyone wins.

Marcus Gilbert to the Browns for Myles Garrett?

Done deal.

7 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Screw leaving it at having a driver... If I were a successful athlete I'd hire a permanent witness with a go-pro.

Hell, that ain't even necessary in todays age. Just pull your phone out and tell the person your recording them. Watch how quickly they change their tone and reactions.

5 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

If Ryan Clark (former Steelers safety) is to be believed, the fact that he was given a lot of money is what changed him

All-time great football player. An absolute privilege to watch. But, appears to be just another high-ego loser off the field.

I don't project on, or, get too attached to people I don't know. I only acknowledge what's in front of me. So, I don't get surprised or feel let down by athletes / famous people who turnout to be jackasses.

Damn, his trade aspirations may have just taken a giant nose dive after this. I know it's innocent until proven guilty, but most teams won't want to deal with the bad turmoil of even a more accusation. The fact that he's been acting like a bit of a diva as of late certainly isn't helping matters. As the old adage goes, where there's this much smoke, there must be plenty of fire.

It's too bad because the potential AB trade could've been the talk of the offseason. Now who knows if it's even happening?

Hard to really say without knowing what the punishment from the NFL will be (if there are any punishments at all).  I'm assuming this pretty much kills his trade value, though.  Even if he doesn't get punished initially, what if there's some video that comes out 8 months from now.... that has to be a legit concern about any of these guys that get into trouble.

5 hours ago, showtime said:

Hard to really say without knowing what the punishment from the NFL will be (if there are any punishments at all).  I'm assuming this pretty much kills his trade value, though.  Even if he doesn't get punished initially, what if there's some video that comes out 8 months from now.... that has to be a legit concern about any of these guys that get into trouble.

Well, it was at his house, so any video that comes out would probably be released by him. 

Did you see the part where he is now suing for full custody of the child?

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wasn't it like 1-2 years ago we were talking about how he was easily the best WR in the league and yet didn't have an ego/diva/bad rep at all unlike other top WRs in the past?

Yeah and I'm sure there were people in there saying he showed a lot of selfish behavior.

Archived