Antonio Brown accused of domestic violence

Elky

41 minutes ago, N4L said:

Did you see the part where he is now suing for full custody of the child?

Yeah I'll believe that when I see it. Also, judges have the internet so there is no way a judge will allow that, she would have to be extremely negligent to lose custody with his parenting history. I think he just said that as a defense, make him more appealing to acquire for some team so he can get back on the field and do what he loves most, being AB.

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I'll believe that when I see it. Also, judges have the internet so there is no way a judge will allow that, she would have to be extremely negligent to lose custody with his parenting history. I think he just said that as a defense, make him more appealing to acquire for some team so he can get back on the field and do what he loves most, being AB.

i'm getting sarcastic vibes but I can't tell. But I hope so. 

Judges are supposed to be unbiased so what the internet says has no bearing on his decision.

What if he is just trying ot get custody of his child? It seems like fans always try to somehow associate a player's personal life with the NFL as if they don't have problems like normal people. 

This is one of many reasons why I have always said I would not want to be a celebrity.

On 2/9/2019 at 1:44 AM, JustAnotherFan said:

i'm getting sarcastic vibes but I can't tell. But I hope so. 

Judges are supposed to be unbiased so what the internet says has no bearing on his decision.

What if he is just trying ot get custody of his child? It seems like fans always try to somehow associate a player's personal life with the NFL as if they don't have problems like normal people. 

This is one of many reasons why I have always said I would not want to be a celebrity.

It will be VERY hard to get custody from the mother. Like Thomas said, she would have to have been very negligent. I also agree that it’s a ploy to make him look better to potential suitors.

Archived