Josh Gordon fairy tail thread

BwickRedux

11 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Additional suspension, lifetime ban.

Still happens.

I don't believe that to be true.

The league doesn't reveal the drug, or aren't supposed to but sometimes the punishment tells you because there are different penalties for specific drugs (weed) but they tell you whether it is substance abuse or performance enhancing.

I dont know if they have a ruling of a life time ban. Being suspended indefinitely kinda does that. The league basically writes you off. Look at Justin Blackmon. Blackmon was denited reinstatement. Couple months later he got a DUI. NFL never stepped in and handed out a life time ban. They prolly just throw away his reinstatement request papers

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I dont know if they have a ruling of a life time ban. Being suspended indefinitely kinda does that. The league basically writes you off. Look at Justin Blackmon. Blackmon was denited reinstatement. Couple months later he got a DUI. NFL never stepped in and handed out a life time ban. They prolly just throw away his reinstatement request papers

There is a lifetime ban, or at least there was before the new CBA, but I don't think there is a lifetime ban for marijuana. The suspended indefinitely could work the same at the commissioners discretion.

Archived