Return of Kareem??

Chiefs_5627

21 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

this is baloney they told Hunt in his release meeting that he would never be a Chief again.

yea but situations change, people change and hopefully Hunt grows/matures from the situation.  I'll give a 2nd chance if the person takes it seriously.

9 minutes ago, valkrei said:

yea but situations change, people change and hopefully Hunt grows/matures from the situation.  I'll give a 2nd chance if the person takes it seriously.

I'm still a part of the crowd that thinks what he did wasn't even bad. It was like 3AM that chick was being rowdy and Hunt just simply had enough. At some point words aren't enough when the chick ain't going anywhere. So that's where the shove came in. Yeah, it was bad to a degree, he shoved a woman. But he didn't even kick her, and that's what most of the headline was about.

I guess that's just the time we live in now, the media has a thirst for power so if they can ruin a young mans life over any small mistake, you better believe they will. That interview with Lisa Salters was cringey to me. She was acting she had no ability to understand the context of the situation and had seen a different video where Hunt brutalized the girl or something.

4 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I'm still a part of the crowd that thinks what he did wasn't even bad. It was like 3AM that chick was being rowdy and Hunt just simply had enough. At some point words aren't enough when the chick ain't going anywhere. So that's where the shove came in. Yeah, it was bad to a degree, he shoved a woman. But he didn't even kick her, and that's what most of the headline was about.

I guess that's just the time we live in now, the media has a thirst for power so if they can ruin a young mans life over any small mistake, you better believe they will.

I think the bigger problem is there was a pattern of behavior that can be seen as not good.  You gotta know your a target and people are going to get you on film.  Sometimes its better to walk away.

14 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I guess that's just the time we live in now, the media has a thirst for power so if they can ruin a young mans life over any small mistake, you better believe they will. That interview with Lisa Salters was cringey to me. She was acting she had no ability to understand the context of the situation and had seen a different video where Hunt brutalized the girl or something.

From what I remember the biggest issue was that he lied about it to the organization.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

From what I remember the biggest issue was that he lied about it to the organization.

Yep. When they asked, he didn't man up.

2 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Yup. And that's exactly why we aren't bringing him back.

I would not go that far. Tyreek Hill did much worse, but he also owned it and walked the straight and narrow for two years. It's not out of bounds that Kareem will play in the NFL again. It is unlikely that he will play for the Chiefs. That said, if he made it a mission it might be doable. 

J

7 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

The NFL also has yet to rule on Hunt's behavior. I suspect he'll miss game(s) next season.

At least. Then he will have mandatory anger management training and be on probation for a couple of years. That's if they want to play nice. 

All that said, I don't expect him in red and gold unless it's to keep him from blue and orange. 

J

Archived