Return of Kareem??

Chiefs_5627

10 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

That's suddenly a very dangerous team. Add a WR and some OL and they are a playoff contender. To bad Joe Thomas won't be in on it.

J

I think the AFC North is going to be pretty weak on top of it. Really, there's only Baltimore who won't be as good as people will have a read on their offense and Cleveland, going for the division.

Cinci is a tire fire and Pittsburgh is internally a mess and about to lose their best weapon. I kind of feel like Cleveland wins the division at 10-6.

1 hour ago, Habbsawce said:

I think the AFC North is going to be pretty weak on top of it. Really, there's only Baltimore who won't be as good as people will have a read on their offense and Cleveland, going for the division.

Cinci is a tire fire and Pittsburgh is internally a mess and about to lose their best weapon. I kind of feel like Cleveland wins the division at 10-6.

Really. I hadn't anything about JuJu. What's up?

J

12 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

That's suddenly a very dangerous team. Add a WR and some OL and they are a playoff contender. To bad Joe Thomas won't be in on it.

J

yea browns are going to compete for the first time in ever, unless you count last year which the did a little bit.

On 14/02/2019 at 4:10 AM, onejayhawk said:

J

Their interior OL is super good. With a good LT they could have a pretty formidable OL

23 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Really. I hadn't anything about JuJu. What's up?

J

JuJu wasn't their most talented offensive weapon imo.

JuJu benefited hugely from AB. Obviously he's a very talented WR, but without AB, he's the main focus and I think he'll get a ton more doubles.

Archived