Andrew Hawkins Movie

Fatgerman

4 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Wait.... A movie about Andrew Hawkins??? Ummm is being a football player a cover for him being a international spy or something 

I think their going for an underdog story because he got to the league through that Michael Irvin TV show. Either that or because he's mad short.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Jeezus! 50,000 posts by age 31? Do you do ANYTHING else? And if you're so young, why do you come across as a grumpy old man? 

BTW, what's the 67 stand for?

I'm guessing his number, you know, offensive lineman number like you would wear.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah us vets remember when buno was in high school, back when he was young and dumb.

He’s not young any more.

You vets dont remember shtt than lol

I started posting on here during my freshmen year of college lol

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Jeezus! 50,000 posts by age 31? Do you do ANYTHING else? And if you're so young, why do you come across as a grumpy old man? 

BTW, what's the 67 stand for?

well I have been on this since 2007 I believe

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'm guessing his number, you know, offensive lineman number like you would wear.

I'll have you know my number would be the double 0 like Lecharles Bentley wanted, but wasn't granted, to honor HOFer Jim Otto, if you guys recall. But I would be a running back, and they would call me White Lavender, because I run so smooth and because my hand always smells like lavender lotion...for reasons that are none of your business:$

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Never thought you would be Jewish. That's cool.

Really? Well one time [removed] [removed] [removed] [removed] [removed] the tip.

Hmmm guess that didn't make it past the censors. Well, you know I'm talking about one of two things there.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Really? Well one time [removed] [removed] [removed] [removed] [removed] the tip.

Hmmm guess that didn't make it past the censors. Well, you know I'm talking about one of two things there.

either way, im not familiar with his junk.  sounds like a question fo tayne. 

Archived