Andrew Hawkins Movie

Fatgerman

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Yeah, I get that a lot.

Apparently I don't seem like a lot of things that I do.

You'd be surprised. ;)

Strange, I'd always pictured you as a black man playing guitar. Don't know what gave me that idea.

My wife's uncle married and converted to Judaism. Do you do that Saturday Sabbath deal where you won't answer the phone or warm up a hot pocket? It makes Saturday college football games a no go at his place. Plus they did this weird thing where they had their dogs professionally photgraphed in a studio wearing yarmulkes and sashes with embroidered stars of David around their necks. I asked if dogs can have a religious affiliation. They said, "Of course."

So imagine my surprise when I found out my wife's Yorkie converted to Islam. He's super militant, too. I reported him to Homeland security.

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I never said it was negative, pretty narrow minded of you to assume such a thing. I'm quite disappointed in you.

I think we're at an impasse of racism. Like, who's more racist? The guy in the Klan outfit at the Halloween party, or the guy in blackface at the Halloween party? The guy in the Hitler costume, or the guy in the concentration camp costume?

Trick question. They all suck equal.

13 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Strange, I'd always pictured you as a black man playing guitar. Don't know what gave me that idea.

My wife's uncle married and converted to Judaism. Do you do that Saturday Sabbath deal where you won't answer the phone or warm up a hot pocket? It makes Saturday college football games a no go at his place. Plus they did this weird thing where they had their dogs professionally photgraphed in a studio wearing yarmulkes and sashes with embroidered stars of David around their necks. I asked if dogs can have a religious affiliation. They said, "Of course."

So imagine my surprise when I found out my wife's Yorkie converted to Islam. He's super militant, too. I reported him to Homeland security.

Sounds like your wife's uncle is a better Jew than me lol

Idk how anyone could survive without a hot pocket on Saturdays

And I'm pretty convinced my dog is either an atheist or she's just too lazy to honor any religion.

Archived