Andrew Hawkins Movie

Fatgerman

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You think @bruceb wasn’t watching Family Matters with his great, great, great grandkids 30 years ago??

Hell no! Great great great grandpa's make you watch their shows, which would consist of reruns of Gunsmoke, Leave it to Beaver, Laramie, the Rifleman, Bewitched, the Honeymooners, and maybe if they're really lucky, an episode of two of Mr. GreenJeans.

17 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Hell no! Great great great grandpa's make you watch their shows, which would consist of reruns of Gunsmoke, Leave it to Beaver, Laramie, the Rifleman, Bewitched, the Honeymooners, and maybe if they're really lucky, an episode of two of Mr. GreenJeans.

Not gonna lie, I’ve watched more episodes of The Rifleman than I care to admit.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not gonna lie, I’ve watched more episodes of The Rifleman than I care to admit.

Funny thing is: every time I go to my old man's cabin, especially in winter, we watch "Saddle up Saturday" followed by "Saddle up Sunday" which includes hours upon hours of Gunsmoke, Laramie, Bonanza, the Rifleman, Daniel Boone, Kung Fu, Big Valley, the Virginian...

I actually enjoy watching with him. His girlfriend hates westerns:D 

I've probably watched more episodes of Gunsmoke than anything else in my entire life, especially when you consider it ran for 20 seasons.

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

You can't waste Larry the Cable Guy by giving him the role of Haslam.  You need to save him for when he plays Freddie Kitchens someday.  I mean, seriously.

As for Jimmy, I'm gonna go with Alec Baldwin.

Image result for alec baldwin

I will say, Larry the Cable Guy as Freddie Kitchens is inspired casting. Bravo!

My new selection for Jimmy Truckstop is James Brolin.

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

bruh u forgot quincy md

4 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I actually never watched a lot of tv and watch hardly any now.

I did see quite a bit of the Honeymooners because my parents liked it and had it on regularly.

Jeopardy is what I remember watching most.

Archived