Sign in to follow this  
buno67

SI predicts Super Bowl winners for the next 5 seasons

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

who the actual f is the new pangea polar beras

I'll tell you who they are: my new favorite team! I hope they're selling merch' already on NFL.com - I need a Polar Bears jersey, coffee mug, hats, Polar Bears boxer shorts, mousepad...

Edited by Fatgerman

11 hours ago, mistakey said:

Cheddy's next team he grew up watching.

20 hours ago, mistakey said:

Just the updated version of the Old Pangea Polar Bears.

I started calling it this year I believe I've posted it at some point 

we're going to win a superbowl within the next 5. 

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I started calling it this year I believe I've posted it at some point 

we're going to win a superbowl within the next 5. 

Yeah tough to really predict. During the Patriots run they failed to win it 70% of the time. So if we end up being as good as them that is 1.5 titles in 5 years. It certainly could happen just tough to accurately predict.

For the record the season needs to hurry up and get here because these past 20 years have trained me and I'm losing a lot of the hype I felt at the end of the year. Even Baker's shine doesn't seem as bright. I'm questioning if he is great or merely good at this point and I was 100% sure he was great during the season. I have some games DVR'd I guess I better go back and watch some of them.

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah tough to really predict. During the Patriots run they failed to win it 70% of the time. So if we end up being as good as them that is 1.5 titles in 5 years. It certainly could happen just tough to accurately predict.

For the record the season needs to hurry up and get here because these past 20 years have trained me and I'm losing a lot of the hype I felt at the end of the year. Even Baker's shine doesn't seem as bright. I'm questioning if he is great or merely good at this point and I was 100% sure he was great during the season. I have some games DVR'd I guess I better go back and watch some of them.

i think he'll have 40 TDs next year

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

i think he'll have 40 TDs next year

I was thinking 4500 yards, 36 TD and 12 INT and 66% completions earlier today. 40 wouldn't surprise me but I'll also take 29 with a lot of rushing scores to punch it in. As long as we score we'll be happy. It may cost him MVP votes but winning is more important so I wouldn't be too mad.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

I was thinking 4500 yards, 36 TD and 12 INT and 66% completions earlier today. 40 wouldn't surprise me but I'll also take 29 with a lot of rushing scores to punch it in. As long as we score we'll be happy. It may cost him MVP votes but winning is more important so I wouldn't be too mad.

4800 40 10 was about what i was thinking

I would guess.....

• New England
  • Kansas City
  • Cleveland
  • Chicago
  • Houston

If I had to pick 5 teams. Honorable mentions Atlanta and Carolina.

Well my wife promised me if the browns go to the super bowl I could spend whatever amount to get there. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

47 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Well my wife promised me if the browns go to the super bowl I could spend whatever amount to get there. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does she know it might actually be a possibility now? Or does she think it’s the same old browns and is in for a rude surprise?

I think we need ol' man Brady out of the league before we talk SuperBowls--not to mention we got beat pretty solidly by Mahomes and the Chiefs. I'd say three years from now we've got a clearer path in the AFC.