Vegas "Still Too Early" Mock 2.0

vegas492

40 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

My only issue would be carrying over 14-15m on a team with a late 30s QB, that's a rebuilding team kind of move.

The draft itself is hard for me because I want to feel like it's a bit light on defense, but we've had to ignore the offense for so long, to add a RT of the future and solidly the TE and WR positions would be really nice.

Overall really nice work.

This is why I take issue with the notion that we can't sign more than 3-4 FAs. We absolutely can especially if we don't blow $15m on a single player. It's not like we don't have the holes. Some mixture of EDGE (2), S (2), OG, WR, TE and/or DL is very plausible. Surely we won't check all of those boxes in FA, but we could probably address most of them. 

One of my favorite drafts so far, but don't think McCoy is there in 6th round. He might be gone b4 the 4th honestly. The rest seems plausible except getting Barrett for only 7 million a year. I think you are low balling what that kid is going to get. I'd still like to get him or Dante Fowler, or both. 

Tell yah what...what this mock did for me is tell me that there are too many holes to fill in just one off-season.

I chose to roll money in the hopes of spending it next year.  

This is a 2 year process...rebuilding the roster.  It can get better in one year, but not quite "fixed".

McCoy....I went off of a different draft board and he was there late.  Admitted that he should go earlier.  I really like him.  We could use a guard that can also back up the center position.

Archived