#3 Patriots vs #6 Chargers = 34-21 Patriots

#4 Steelers vs #5 Jaguars = 31-20 Jaguars 

Divisional 

#1 Chiefs vs #5 Jaguars = 35-31 Chiefs 

#2 Colts vs #3 Patriots = 35-17 Patriots

Championship 

#1 Chiefs vs #3 Patriots = 38-28 Chiefs 

11 hours ago, Activated10 said:

First year of the end for the Patriots, Brady will show more signs of slowing down and they'll struggle throughout the season. Going to all those SuperBowl is gonna get tiring for a team

People said that last year 

42 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

8-0 at home. Do you expect NE to be garbage on the road again?

I dont presume anything about New England and never underestimate them.

However, the fact is they DID finish 11-5 in 2018, so its not like 10-6 is some ridiculous prediction.

Im not saying thats where they will finish, just that its not crazy.    Id probably say 12-4, but Brady has to start declining sooner or later...doesnt he?   Please?    Just a little?

7 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You do realize they were 11-5 this year, right?     

10-6 isn't outrageous in the NFL for any team. I have them at 13-3 because of tough games at home, better team chemistry to start the year, better WR/TE weapons and no Miami Miracle (my guess at least lol) but a few bounces here and there can also only result in 10 wins so it's possible.

Not to mention the NFL is an even playing field where contenders such as KC or LAC could also easily fall back to 9-10 wins and nobody should be shocked.

8 hours ago, UtahUtesFan said:

AFC East

1. New England Patriots 11-5

2. New York Jets 8-8

3. Buffalo Bills 7-9

4. Miami Dolphins 3-13

AFC North

1. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6

2. Cleveland Browns 9-7

3. Baltimore Ravens 8-8

4. Cincinnati Bengals 7-9

AFC South

1. Indianapolis Colts 12-4

2. Jacksonville Jaguars 11-5 

3. Houston Texans 8-8

4. Tennessee Titans 5-11

AFC West

1. Kansas City Chiefs 13-3

2. LA Chargers 9-7

3. Denver Broncos 6-10

4. Oakland Raiders 5-11

Wild Card

#3 Patriots vs #6 Chargers = 34-21 Patriots

#4 Steelers vs #5 Jaguars = 31-20 Jaguars 

Divisional 

#1 Chiefs vs #5 Jaguars = 35-31 Chiefs 

#2 Colts vs #3 Patriots = 35-17 Patriots

Championship 

#1 Chiefs vs #3 Patriots = 38-28 Chiefs 

A lot of team scoring 30 points, I know it's an offensive league but it changes when it goes to playoffs 

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

10-6 isn't outrageous in the NFL for any team. I have them at 13-3 because of tough games at home, better team chemistry to start the year, better WR/TE weapons and no Miami Miracle (my guess at least lol) but a few bounces here and there can also only result in 10 wins so it's possible.

Not to mention the NFL is an even playing field where contenders such as KC or LAC could also easily fall back to 9-10 wins and nobody should be shocked.

I think Pats still gonna be solid team but I'm convinced they won't get bye this time

Just now, Activated10 said:

I think Pats still gonna be solid team but I'm convinced they won't get bye this time

I'm convinced they'll and be better than 2018 but that's the beauty of it. Different opinions and we'll see who will be proven right. But I would never criticize an W/L prediction.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

I'm convinced they'll and be better than 2018 but that's the beauty of it. Different opinions and we'll see who will be proven right. But I would never criticize an W/L prediction.

This is all depends on Brady ofc, he doesn't slow down then no doubt Patriots should get bye but if he does like I except, should be interesting season for Patriots 

if the jets and bills have no improvement and challenge NE enough to steal a win or two, the pats will have the bye again. seems like the fins were the one team in that div who could win a game against NE, but it looks like Mia is about to take a step back..

Archived