2019 1st-Round Mock Draft (no trades)

IdigtheRaiders!

no offense to you but the jags seem to have a huge ******* for mr haskins(hes number 1 on the big board at the end of the season and nothings changed for him.  hes been quiet off the field unlike murray plus we need a QB and Haskins seems like a good qb and seems to really get the chalkboard and understanding offenses. 

if we arent picking a QB i dont think we take polite(i think hes a mid 1 guy at best) and we need more help offensively then adding a rotational DE(theres no way he starts over Ngakoue and Campbell.  i would look at 3 players in particular because of their traits and our needs. 

1) Jawaan Taylor would challenge cam robinson potentially at LT at best and at worse he starts at Right tackle which was a sore spot last year for us.  

2) TJ Hockenson: hes arguebly the best te in the class and our current TE picture is Ben Koyak and some PS/futures deal guy. coughlin doesnt seem to value the position in the draft(he usually gets them say 3-5th rounds. 

3) DK Metcalf: arguebly the most physically talented WR in the draft but hes raw and hes got some injury problems. im not sure we pick him cuz of all the injuries we acrued last year but anythings possible and he would make a fine potential number 1 wr for us. 

Archived