2019 NFL Draft Thread: Nashville

DoleINGout

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I think Belichick stays put at 32 unless someone desperately wants that 5th year option for a QB.

I also think Belichick is going to shock some folks today and draft a wide receiver.

If BB stay at 32 which I doubt, he will shock everyone with Chris Lindstrom [ OG ] Boston College. This kid is fantastic and BB cares more about talent than need takes him with out batting eye.

PS I will be physically ill, If I see one more mock with the Pats taking DK Metcalf. IMO he going to stink. He is every thing the Pats wouldn't look at picking a WR. What was his 3 cone number, 6.00 hours. He's a one trick pony and his skills will be seriously diminished when covered by REAL NFL CBs.

Just now, m haynes said:

If BB stay at 32 which I doubt, he will shock everyone with Chris Lindstrom [ OG ] Boston College. This kid is fantastic and BB cares more about talent than need takes him with out batting eye.

PS I will be physically ill, If I see one more mock with the Pats taking DK Metcalf. IMO he going to stink. He is every thing the Pats wouldn't look at picking a WR. What was his 3 cone number, 6.00 hours. He's a one trick pony and his skills will be seriously diminished when covered by REAL NFL CBs.

He likes to combine need with talent. see last year RB Michel OT Wynn after losing Lewis, Solder.

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He likes to combine need with talent. see last year RB Michel OT Wynn after losing Lewis, Solder.

Some times but he does shock us at least one time per draft. Mankins and passing on Cordelle Paterson when we had crap at the WR postion. Thank God on that one. Also, this hurts badly just writing these names , Trevon Wilson and Jordan Richards! PS I forgot that kid from FLA that had MY knees!!!

Edited by m haynes

29 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I think its more likely to be a safety who can line up in the slot and play linebacker one third down like Jonathan Abram or something.

LB Germaine Pratt, NC State

Sorry wrong post

Edited by m haynes

49 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

If the Patriots draft an off ball LB (or two) after Round 2, who should it be?

LB Germaine Pratt, NC State

Free safety-turned-linebacker with good cover skills who has filled out his frame and checks the size and speed boxes

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1