2019 NFL Draft Thread: Nashville

DoleINGout

I'm really liking the picks so far.

N'Keal Harry - Great pick. He could easily be the No. 1 fast, and is kind of like a slower DK that can actually change directions.

Joejuan Williams - I think that's a steal.

Chase Winovich - See Williams.

Damien Harris - I didn't think RB was a need, but I've always liked Harris. He's a pretty good athlete and a good blocker who should be the No. 2 right away. Also, I think he'll probably outplay some of the "flashier" guys like Henderson and Singletary that went earlier.

Yodny Cajuste - I don't know much about him, but I think this is pretty good value.

I don't really think we have a lot of needs. I'd try to trade for a TE (the rest of the class is pretty mediocre) and maybe double down at WR, then get some more defense.

19 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I'm really liking the picks so far.

N'Keal Harry - Great pick. He could easily be the No. 1 fast, and is kind of like a slower DK that can actually change directions.

Joejuan Williams - I think that's a steal.

Chase Winovich - See Williams.

Damien Harris - I didn't think RB was a need, but I've always liked Harris. He's a pretty good athlete and a good blocker who should be the No. 2 right away. Also, I think he'll probably outplay some of the "flashier" guys like Henderson and Singletary that went earlier.

Yodny Cajuste - I don't know much about him, but I think this is pretty good value.

I don't really think we have a lot of needs. I'd try to trade for a TE (the rest of the class is pretty mediocre) and maybe double down at WR, then get some more defense.

I think Wesco is a guy that Patriots would really like.  Has FB versatility but he's a mean blocker.  Him in the 7th/UDFA would be solid

I ended up watching JJ Williams' game this morning vs Ole Miss and man that guy looks to be special I'm pretty hyped.

Guys I'd like today:

WR:  Hakeem Butler, Stanley Morgan Jr, Demarkus Lodge, Hunter Renfrow

Though I wanted hate Emanuel Hall fit.

DL: Anthony Nelson, Terry Beckner JR,

S; Amani Hooker

LBer: Mack Wilson, Blake Cashman, David Long

TE; Wesco, Moreau

Edited by Donut

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Surprised they took a RB, the only slightly confusing move. T, DE, WR were big needs, all addressed. Feels like the RB pick could have been better spent on a TE.

Also shocked Isabella went somewhere else, just assumed he would be a Patriot at some point.

I'm actually ok with the pick. Remember when we had to resort to signing zombified Steven Jackson in 2015? I don't want that happening again.

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Remember when we had Barner and Patterson at RB?

I don't get confusion of RB.  We didn't have a GL guy.  I didn't expect it to be this early but I thought very least they were going Day 3 guy like Kansas State guy.

Froholdt! YES!!

Loving this draft

6’-5”, 306 lbs

Strengths:

• He’s got a great set of technical abilities, garnering praise from coaches, and performing well in technique drills during combine and pro-day workouts
  • Despite his size, he’s shifty, and can move well compared to most linemen
  • Great athleticism
  • Great awareness— seldom penalized (only two times in his collegiate career!)
  • Can play center or guard, and did both in college

Weaknesses:

• Scouts have said he’ll need to beef up more in the weight room to add strength
  • He has “short arms,” which always seems to hurt player, no matter how impactful that really is
  • Some scouts have said he’s too “scheme-dependent”
Edited by Hunter2_1