Whic Sport will Kyler Murray Choose?

brownie man

Which Sport will Kyler Choose?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sport?

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

fiscally football is the go

additionally, though it’s a bloodsport, football is still becoming ever safer, and especially at that for a QB

I agree but he's got to commit soon to football or else the decision will be made for him. If he doesn't show up to the combine all in on football I doubt a team takes a shot on him first round.

To the people saying both it just isn't gonna work. Especially in todays game being a qb. The mlb season goes into October sometimes.  Being a starting nfl qb is a rigorous job film, offseason work to get timing down, if he wants to be great at football or baseball he has to commit. 

15 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

fiscally football is the go

additionally, though it’s a bloodsport, football is still becoming ever safer, and especially at that for a QB

Fiscally short term, football

Fiscally long term, baseball

football is getting safer but still no where near as safe as baseball

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

Fiscally short term, football

Fiscally long term, baseball

football is getting safer but still no where near as safe as baseball

the caveat for baseball is he’s got to be elite to earn the big big money whereas in football he only has to be fitzmagic 

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

the caveat for baseball is he’s got to be elite to earn the big big money whereas in football he only has to be fitzmagic 

If he has a mediocre year in 4-5 he is made his money as a QB. 
Baseball there is no guarantee he makes it out of the minor leagues. 

I think it will depend on which team drafts him. I don't think he will want to sit on the bench and be groomed, so if a team like the Bengals, or Steelers takes him, he may just head to baseball. If he is taken by a team, such as the Giants or Jaguars, where he can realistically win the starting job by week 1, then he should play for that team. However, rumor is that his Dad is a Lavar Ball type, so he may even go out of his way to say something like "I want Kyler to start immediately" and scare away those Bengals/Steelers types.

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If he has a mediocre year in 4-5 he is made his money as a QB. 
Baseball there is no guarantee he makes it out of the minor leagues. 

there is no guarantee he can even be a mediocre QB.

The chances of him getting legit franchise QB money is prolly about the same he becomes a successful pro baseball player

Archived