Whic Sport will Kyler Murray Choose?

brownie man

Which Sport will Kyler Choose?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sport?

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Who makes the bigger mistake: Murray choosing football, or the team that drafts him?

His career will be fascinating to watch. There aren't a lot of prospects where you'll find more drastic takes. I've seen every take from future HOF lock to he won't even be on a 53 man roster week 1 regardless where he is drafted.

But the multi million dollar question is, would doubters be more concerned if he was drafted by the Patriots?

He'll do well in a run based scheme. If Lamar Jackson can play QB in the NFL, this kid can too.

Doug Flutie did it. Worst case scenario, we run wildcat with a few extra bells and whistles.

I don't know which team takes him early and makes them their franchise. Could slip to a team that just wants him as a weapon. Redskins need a QB but they also are fresh off RG3. Giants?

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

This is an awful decision on his part.  His agent is not doing him favors.  At this time of year, all anybody tells you is how great you are.  After the combine the talk moves to all of your flaws.  Probably a 2nd round draft pick.

Hes def going to the 1st round, people need to stop worry about his damn height. That didn't stop him from producing great numbers in College 

33 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

Hes def going to the 1st round, people need to stop worry about his damn height. That didn't stop him from producing great numbers in College 

The pros are not college, and we're not talking about a 5'11 3/4" 200 lb qb, we're talking about a Tarik Cohen sized QB.  Be real.  And I'll bet $ to donuts he doesnt go in the first.  Again right now all you here as a prospect is that you are great and you're a surefire first rounder.  In a month there wont be a single qb worth picking in the first round.  And 2 months from now there will be 2 first round QBs maybe.

21 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

The pros are not college, and we're not talking about a 5'11 3/4" 200 lb qb, we're talking about a Tarik Cohen sized QB.  Be real.  And I'll bet $ to donuts he doesnt go in the first.  Again right now all you here as a prospect is that you are great and you're a surefire first rounder.  In a month there wont be a single qb worth picking in the first round.  And 2 months from now there will be 2 first round QBs maybe.

Who cares how big he is, QBs hardly get hit anyways so that shouldn't matter. It's not like Lamar Jackson where he was just aight in the pocket, Murray has shown a bunch of times he's accruact from the pocket. There's def at least two QBs going in first round in Murray and Haskins

• 2 weeks later...

Archived