Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

2019 combine

Recommended Posts

Jawaan Taylor is growing on me.  If his athleticism matches his hype, I may covet him more then Oliver, which I didn t think was possible.  Some of his movement are pretty rare for a tackle.  I mean #TossRight could actually gain positive yardage.  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Jawaan Taylor is growing on me.  If his athleticism matches his hype, I may covet him more then Oliver, which I didn t think was possible.  Some of his movement are pretty rare for a tackle.  I mean #TossRight could actually gain positive yardage.  😎

How could you?....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

How could you?....

How about #StretchRight or the vaunted Hump screen which actually tackle gets out there to get the CB or safety.  I m shocked because this type of play is allowed from the tackle position.  😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

How about #StretchRight or the vaunted Hump screen which actually tackle gets out there to get the CB or safety.  I m shocked because this type of play is allowed from the tackle position.  😀

I like that better. And I'm sure our skill players will too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Jawaan Taylor is growing on me.  If his athleticism matches his hype, I may covet him more then Oliver, which I didn t think was possible.  Some of his movement are pretty rare for a tackle.  I mean #TossRight could actually gain positive yardage.  😎

I have him slated in 8-15 range talent wise...

If we trade back, he should be a target. I'm not pulling the trigger at 5 though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I have him slated in 8-15 range talent wise...

If we trade back, he should be a target. I'm not pulling the trigger at 5 though...

It really sounds like he's going top 10. Maybe top five.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It really sounds like he's going top 10. Maybe top five.

I've heard that before from the media and it doesn't materialize...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I've heard that before from the media and it doesn't materialize...

The media has Jonah Williams as the number one OT. A few guys are saying scouts have Taylor as OT1. And an early first round OT1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

The media has Jonah Williams as the number one OT. A few guys are saying scouts have Taylor as OT1. And an early first round OT1.

It s always interesting to find out the differences of mainstream media and the scounting community.  With the depth of dline, not going oline early the pickings might be pretty slim at the top of the 2nd round.  Each draft, there is always a run at one position in the first round.    Off the top of my head I could see Jonah, Taylor, Ford, and Risner gone in the first round.  Do teams panic and 2 or 3 more go in the first round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

It s always interesting to find out the differences of mainstream media and the scounting community.  With the depth of dline, not going oline early the pickings might be pretty slim at the top of the 2nd round.  Each draft, there is always a run at one position in the first round.    Off the top of my head I could see Jonah, Taylor, Ford, and Risner gone in the first round.  Do teams panic and 2 or 3 more go in the first round?

I think first rd will be mostly d line and corners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Jawaan Taylor is growing on me.  If his athleticism matches his hype, I may covet him more then Oliver, which I didn t think was possible.  Some of his movement are pretty rare for a tackle.  I mean #TossRight could actually gain positive yardage.  😎

i agree

his name isnt flashy, but he looks solid

i wouldnt mind, i would rather trade back , but ya its looking like this guy might go top 5 

especially after the combine comes around and the REAL hype train starts chugging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

The media has Jonah Williams as the number one OT. A few guys are saying scouts have Taylor as OT1. And an early first round OT1.

I've seen some media that don't even have Jonah as an OT. They think he's better suited inside...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I've seen some media that don't even have Jonah as an OT. They think he's better suited inside...

 

yup basically everything now

i dont get it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I've seen some media that don't even have Jonah as an OT. They think he's better suited inside...

 

If Jonah projects at guard, I think Taylor and Ford pass him.  Usually a guard only gets drafted ahead of tackles in the first round if he is considered elite.  Not sure Jonah is in the category of a Nelson or even Cooper as a prospect at guard.  With their measurements and athleticism, pretty confident Taylor and Ford will start out at RT at the very least.  Doesn t mean Jonah won t turn out to be the best olineman in the draft, just a more likely path he won t be the first off the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×