2019 combine

bucsfan333

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Josh Allen with a 4.70. Was hoping for faster but that's nice.

Unless you're a WR, DB, RB or some QBs forty times are worthless. No other position needs to run 40 yards...

All about those splits and cone times. They're the better judgment for athletcism for DLs and LBs

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Unless you're a WR, DB, RB or some QBs forty times are worthless. No other position needs to run 40 yards...

All about those splits and cone times. They're the better judgment for athletcism for DLs and LBs

With everyone else setting records and running 4.5s I was hoping for a sexier number. That 1.6 is perfect for his size.

Just now, ravishingone said:

If Murray goes top 4, I just can t trade down with all this freakish d talent on the board

I mean. If Haskins, Murray, and Metcalf all go top four, it's gonna be hard to not trade back to like 10, knowing at least one of White, Allen, Quinnen, Oliver, or Gary are gonna be there.

This class is stacked.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

So here is the question, if one of Quinnen and or Josh Allen is there at 5 do we draft them or pass on them and trade back to grab more draft capitol and get Devin White, Ed Oliver, Montez Sweat? 

It sucks we can only have one. 😂

If BA and Licht have one guy ahead of the rest, take him. Don't get cute. If it's as much of a clusterf as it looks, I wouldn't mind trading back and still getting a badass prospect.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

So here is the question, if one of Quinnen and or Josh Allen is there at 5 do we draft them or pass on them and trade back to grab more draft capitol and get Devin White, Ed Oliver, Montez Sweat? 

I'm not passing on Williams, Bosa or Allen. They're the 3 best defensive prospects in this draft and have been since day 1. There tape tells all.

It's cool to see these other guys put up eye popping numbers, but nothing the big 3 has done here at combine has hurt them in my book.

Archived