2019 combine

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I ll get back to you on that one 🤔

Man. He's more physically gifted than Patrick Willis at only an inch shorter. If he reaches his potential, he can wear whatever number he wants.

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm not passing on Williams, Bosa or Allen. They're the 3 best defensive prospects in this draft and have been since day 1. There tape tells all.

It's cool to see these other guys put up eye popping numbers, but nothing the big 3 has done here at combine has hurt them in my book.

The big three haven't done anything to hurt their stocks at all. But I think the rest have shrunken the gap just a little bit. There are a lot of freaks in this draft that have the numbers and flashes on tape to deserve being top 16 (or even higher) picks.

3 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm not passing on Williams, Bosa or Allen. They're the 3 best defensive prospects in this draft and have been since day 1. There tape tells all.

It's cool to see these other guys put up eye popping numbers, but nothing the big 3 has done here at combine has hurt them in my book.

So who would you prefer between Quinnen and Allen?

5 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So here is the question, if one of Quinnen and or Josh Allen is there at 5 do we draft them or pass on them and trade back to grab more draft capitol and get Devin White, Ed Oliver, Montez Sweat? 

Great chance the Bucs will be staring at one of their top 3 prospects on their big board at 5.  No way I would jeopardize that opportunity to move back.  Licht only moved back last season because his big 3 were already gone.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The big three haven't done anything to hurt their stocks at all. But I think the rest have shrunken the gap just a little bit. There are a lot of freaks in this draft that have the numbers and flashes on tape to deserve being top 16 (or even higher) picks.

True, but there is still a gap IMO.

I want one of those 3, unless we're just blown away by a deal. I mean like an extreme overpay...

Just now, ravishingone said:

Great chance the Bucs will be staring at one of their top 3 prospects on their big board at 5.  No way I would jeopardize that opportunity to move back.  Licht only moved back last season because his big 3 were already gone.

True. I just get greedy looking at all this talent and wanting more but if you compare the combine to the season it’s clear who the top guys are. Plus, you’d have to think with better coaching and a Quinnen or Allen we could have a significantly approved defense. Plus while I’d like to get 2-3 of these guys in the first few rounds, if you think you have an All Pro potential guy like a Khalil Mack, one player can really make a difference, take him.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So who would you prefer between Quinnen and Allen?

Honestly, it's 1A and 1B on my board. I love them both..

I'd probably lean to Williams though, cuz I think there are some good 3-4 OLBs in this class and that could be had as FAs or trades...

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

True, but there is still a gap IMO.

I want one of those 3, unless we're just blown away by a deal. I mean like an extreme overpay...

It would be for a QB. So it would be an overpayment. Everyone's gotta get ahead of the Giants if they want Lock/Haskins.

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Just saw a rumor from NBC sports Bay area reporter that said he spoke with multiple people surronding the Raiders FO.

Says Raiders love Quinnen Williams and he'll be the pick at 4 unless Kyler is there...

Makes sense. Mayock said he wants interior pressure first.

Archived