2019 combine

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Ouch... 4.65 for JoeJuan Williams. Expected him to do much, much better. Maybe he improves his second go around. But this time keeps him in the second round. 

Second round? Lovie isn't drafting anymore. 😂 

He's slower than like half the LBs/EDGE that ran yesterday. He's gonna have to move to safety.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Second round? Lovie isn't drafting anymore. 😂 

He's slower than like half the LBs/EDGE that ran yesterday. He's gonna have to move to safety.

Lol I'm not saying for us. Just in general.. he is still a solid prospect. And yea I could see a move to safety. 

29 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Greedy Williams with a 4.38 in his first attempt is very nice. 

Byron Murphy with a 4.55 in his first attempt. 

Think Williams has made himself the clear #1 CB with that much of a speed difference between him and the next 2. Interested to see what JoeJuan Williams runs. He could shoot up boards. 

Murphy a 4.5?? Ewww

Greedy! Top 5 pick ish results

2 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Lol I'm not saying for us. Just in general.. he is still a solid prospect. And yea I could see a move to safety. 

I just meant Lovie is the only person on the planet who wouldn't care if his DBs were slower than his defensive ends. 😂

Best point for Devin White I’ve heard is we need to slow down Kamara and McCaffrey. I’d prefer Josh Allen if available between the 2 but if White is indeed a far superior version of Kwon he will be invaluable in this division and especially a 3-4.

Archived