(Pre-Combine/FA) 2019 2 rounds w/ BIG TRADES + FA projections

wcf1989

A couple things. We will not be signing Ryan Tannehill nor any other QB not named Jameis Winston to a starting QB contract. Whether people want to hear it or not, Winston is the Bucs franchise QB of the present and of the future. That money would be much better spent going after someone like Matthieu as we need a veteran presence in our defensive backfield. I like the draft trade. And I love the Oliver pick. But since my scenario brings in Honey Badger, I would use the 2nd rounder on Dillard.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:35 AM, wcf1989 said:

62. New Orleans Saints – Damien Harris RB Alabama

They lose Mark Ingram to FA, 220lbs is a good compliment to Kamara. RB are dropping like stones in this draft but there will likely be a run of them in the 3rd round if this is how the draft shakes out for the position.

Makes no sense. Even if they lose Ingram, they still have Kamara, which means RB isn't a pressing need. They're not going to use their only pick in the top of the draft for a "complimentary" player. If they're going to go offense, it'll be for a TE or WR to help take heat off of Thomas, and give Brees another target.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:57 PM, bigdog2372 said:

A couple things. We will not be signing Ryan Tannehill nor any other QB not named Jameis Winston to a starting QB contract. Whether people want to hear it or not, Winston is the Bucs franchise QB of the present and of the future. That money would be much better spent going after someone like Matthieu as we need a veteran presence in our defensive backfield. I like the draft trade. And I love the Oliver pick. But since my scenario brings in Honey Badger, I would use the 2nd rounder on Dillard.

Winston is done! You are blind if you dont see that. Not saying Tannehill will be a target for him but Winston is eating "W's" somewhere else in the near future with teammates looking at him like he is slow ala DJax!

Archived