Get your muddy footprints on Mind Character's table

NudeTayne

I'm not done reviewing players (haven't really started at CB's), but those I think are better than current mock drafts are ranking them include:

• Khalen Saunders
  • Christian Wilkins
  • Dalton Risner
  • Andy Isabella
  • Deebo Samuel
  • Hakeem Butler
  • Caleb Wilson
  • Jace Sternberger
  • Jahlani Tavai
  • Jordan Ta'amu

22 minutes ago, JoshBooty said:

I'm not done reviewing players (haven't really started at CB's), but those I think are better than current mock drafts are ranking them include:

• Khalen Saunders
  • Christian Wilkins
  • Dalton Risner
  • Andy Isabella
  • Deebo Samuel
  • Hakeem Butler
  • Caleb Wilson
  • Jace Sternberger
  • Jahlani Tavai
  • Jordan Ta'amu

Aren't you the trainer guy who said LeBron was coming back to Cleveland in 2014

28 minutes ago, JoshBooty said:

• Khalen Saunders
  • Christian Wilkins
  • Dalton Risner
  • Andy Isabella
  • Deebo Samuel
  • Hakeem Butler
  • Caleb Wilson
  • Jace Sternberger
  • Jahlani Tavai
  • Jordan Ta'amu

Caleb Wilson looked like hot garbage at the senior bowl practices. Otherwise, good list 

12 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Caleb Wilson looked like hot garbage at the senior bowl practices. Otherwise, good list 

I try not to weigh the Senior Bowl as much as the college career unless the player didn’t play any top 50 teams.  And his blocking and Senior Bowl has him going as a sixth rounder. For a red zone weapon with his level of college production, I’d take him to upgrade our TE’s. 

19 minutes ago, JoshBooty said:

I try not to weigh the Senior Bowl as much as the college career unless the player didn’t play any top 50 teams.  And his blocking and Senior Bowl has him going as a sixth rounder. For a red zone weapon with his level of college production, I’d take him to upgrade our TE’s. 

You think Caleb Wilson goes sixth round? I would gladly use one of our fifths (that we will no longer be spending on a running back) on him.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You think Caleb Wilson goes sixth round? I would gladly use one of our fifths (that we will no longer be spending on a running back) on him.

I think a lot of the players I have listed rise between now and the draft. I see Wilson listed as the 9th or 10th best TE, behind a lot of players with maybe higher floors but no real college production to speak of.  I like a lot of TE’s in this draft, and would love to upgrade that unit sometime in day 2 or 3.

51 minutes ago, JoshBooty said:

The problem was he looked stiff, too upright, and not terribly explosive. Plus the drops. I like to look at fluidity and athleticism, and he didn't show much of either. 

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Do fullbacks count as running backs because I would still draft George Aston.

Give me 11 George Astons over 11 Jamie Meders any day.

Don't @ me.

Archived