AAF

Johnny Nix

12 minutes ago, UtahUtesFan said:

Hackenburg is absolutely terrible. 0-3 because of his Peterman level of ineptitude. It's unbelievable this guy was a 2nd round pick. 

Yeah, there are some great examples of NFL FOs over the years where it's clear that knowledgeable fans could have done a much better job than the bozos they had in charge.

Good to see Salt Lake beat another team instead of themselves for a change. They still can't depend on their kicker, which is going to be an ongoing problem. But overall they shot themselves in the foot less than the first two weeks, and were able to beat one of the league's hottest teams as a result. Good job by the Stallions.

I've watched like 25 min total.

I like the no PAT but hate no kickoffs and the onside attempt of 12 yards is kinda loony.

I think they should have gone with NFL Europe's 50 yard field goals being worth 4 points.

I was afraid of this. The AAF is featuring good and entertaining football, but it's not being pushed. The San Diego/Memphis game is on Bleacher Report where you have to sign up to watch the whole thing, which I'm not going to do. Stop spreading out this product across cable channels and dodgy digital platforms and put it on CBS. It's not going to seem legitimate otherwise.

2 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I was afraid of this. The AAF is featuring good and entertaining football, but it's not being pushed. The San Diego/Memphis game is on Bleacher Report where you have to sign up to watch the whole thing, which I'm not going to do. Stop spreading out this product across cable channels and dodgy digital platforms and put it on CBS. It's not going to seem legitimate otherwise.

agree. 

the game itself is great.

like you said, im not signing up for anything.

love seeing the game played in the snow too

Archived