AAF

Johnny Nix

To be completely honest to quality of football here is what you should be expecting it to be. Having said that some of the things they have implemented rule wise and replay wise Etc could translate over into the NFL. I also feel that the longevity of the aaf relies on them pretty much being a form system for the NFL which wouldn't be a bad thing because guys who have potential but didn't make a roster instead of going to the practice squad hypothetically could go to the aaf and actually get a substantial amount of reps in playing time and get more notice from NFL teams as a result

On 3/3/2019 at 9:36 AM, atown703 said:

loving this new league. I have adopted Orlando as "my team" because of the two former Panthers, Garrett Gilbert and Charles Johnson

I did because they have 2 former JMU players on the roster. Ankrah and Hyman.

10 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Honestly as far as adopting a team I have no idea what team to root for I haven't looked at the rosters but as a Pittsburgh Steelers fan there is none of these teams are even close to Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh STEELERS => Birmingham IRON?

They don't call it the Pittsburgh of the South for nothing.

I'm probably gonna head to the championship game in Vegas. Cheap football on national TV should be a good game. Hopefully it's Orlando vs Salt Lake (I doubt it), or Orlando vs. San Antonio. 

I like watching Birmingham and I think they're probably the best team right now, but being a Spurs fan I've found myself rooting for San Antonio. Plus, being an avid commander Magic player, seems like the right team to pick.

To me it seems like the kickers here are probably doing themselves a favor playing in this league and getting the exposure. Other than that, I don't know...maybe some of the TE play has been better than I expected.

Archived