AAF

Johnny Nix

57 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Aren't most of the games on cable?  I'd watch if it were on OTA or free streaming, but alas.

I  have watched a couple games streaming on a YouTube channel. I don't know the name off hand but I am pretty confident there are one or two channels that consistently stream the games.

From what I've seen, the receiving hasn't been the greatest. Some of the games have been fun but the consistency in the play has been below the CFL game. I'm hoping to see this get improved with a more established league. I'm not opposed to them allowing PS players and select players to be loaned out. I support the idea of a developmental league but I also like the idea of allowing guys an opportunity to prove themselves and get a shot at a NFL contract.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Aren't most of the games on cable?  I'd watch if it were on OTA or free streaming, but alas.

There is free streaming on the AAF website, but because those two streams are either SkyCam or All-22, there's no graphics or commentary

• Like 2

3 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

The Memphis Express has signed Manziel. Ugh. I get that they're 1-5 but that reeks of desperation.

I mean on the one hand yeah it's clearly a marketing ploy.

On the other hand, the only other options they have are Mett and some rando from Penn (the Ivy).

On the other other hand, Johnny sucked in Canada so he'll probably suck here too.

• Like 3