AAF

Johnny Nix

6 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

I want to watch a game on TV but I guess they're only online? I'm probably not going to watch if it's online only, oh well.

NFL Network carries 2 AAF games a week, CBS Sports Network has 1 game a week. The 4th game has been split between CBS (National), TNT, or B/R Live Streaming. 

Has anyone notice nfl potential anywhere? 

It seems to be more a retirement league than a developmental league. Heaps of browns player I recognize.

Charles johnson, randell hall, Jordan leslie, trent Richardson. 

Charles johnson looks like he could make a comeback. 

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It seems to be more a retirement league than a developmental league. Heaps of browns player I recognize.

They have two former browns safeties that I would like to bring back. Derron Smith. Drafted by Cincy in ‘15 played for the Browns in 17. He might be the best safety in the league. Micah Hannerman or something like that. He is playing pretty well. He was an UDFA for the Browns last year. Micah is more FS ans derron is more SS

On 3/18/2019 at 4:21 AM, Kiwibrown said:

That CB Reaser on Orlando is a stud.

I have to admit that even if the AAF accomplishes nothing else, they will have proven me wrong about San Antonio being able to support a football team. The Commanders are drawing home crowds of 30,000+ and the team is feeding off that enthusiasm.

Meanwhile the Stallions just keep finding ways to lose games ...

16 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I have to admit that even if the AAF accomplishes nothing else, they will have proven me wrong about San Antonio being able to support a football team. The Commanders are drawing home crowds of 30,000+ and the team is feeding off that enthusiasm.

Meanwhile the Stallions just keep finding ways to lose games ...

I know this is out of left field. But I wish the CFL would do a team in the US in San Antonio and a team in Mexico (now that apparently the CFL really likes the Mexico market), I think a San Antonio CFL team would do well, but not many other markets would. 

Archived